𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝟏𝟑

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐲) ||𝟏𝟕
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐲) ||𝟏𝟕𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

__________________________________________

Zay's music played in his ears as he worked through the math problems on his paper. Zay was relatively smart, as long as he paid attention he could pick up on it easily. His grades always stayed between A's and C's and he never was failing.

Unlike his friends, he knew his mom didn't play about them grades. The one thing he would do to make sure he kept his freedom was do good in school, he knew it would make her proud. Although, he does what he wants anyway.

"Mia, what you get for this one?" Zay took out his airpod and tapped her leg to grab her attention, pointing to number 7.

"Uh not that." She giggled, and Zay looked at his paper in confusion.

"You forgot to distribute the negative sign. You'll get a way different answer if you don't, plus Sarah showed me." Mia continued. Sarah was the smart, typical teacher's pet type of student who knew the answers to everything.

Zay tried to be cool with her for the sake of answers but she's so fuckin awkward. He has no clue how Mia did it.

Zay erased what he had and copied Mia's paper.

"Thank you pretty girl." He said to her, watching her smile and get back to her work. He finished up and gave Mrs.Jacky his paper.

Just as he did, she announced to the class they had about 5 minutes before the bell.

Zay packed up his things as well as Mia's since he seen her up at the front talking to Mrs.Jacky now.

*RINGGGG RINGGG*

"Okay well we can finish up tomorrow if you still need it, don't stress. Have a good day Zamia." Zay heard Mrs.Jacky say to Mia. She rolled her eyes and walked toward Zay grabbing her bag out of his hands.

"What was that about?" Zay questioned as the two of them walked out the door, his arm around her.

"I needed help with the last problem and her explanation made me even more fucking confused. She can't teach to save her life. She just gives us work and makes us do it. She's lucky she gives us freedom because otherwise?? Oh yea I woulda cussed her out by now. And if I didn't, I know Nini or Daji would." Mia explains.

"Well I finished everything.. why didn't you just ask me?" Zay asked her. Mia stayed silent.

"Hello?"