𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝟏𝟐

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 (𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡)||𝟏𝟒
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬- 𝐃𝐚𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 (𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡)||𝟏𝟒𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬- 𝐃𝐚𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

__________________________________________

Daniyah sat in her cold room, the sound of Davon rapping to the lyrics of some song he made coming out her speaker.

She had on a black sports bra with black nike pros, and she had her hair wrapped up under her scarf. It was about 1:30am, and she was scrolling through Instagram, seeing the stories of Daji, Nini, and Mia, all at the party having a good time.

"I'm so mad they didn't take me." Niyah sighed.

"Who? And take you where?" Davon questioned her.

"My sister and her friends went to ATL for a birthday party. It's SB 23rd birthday. Do yk him?" Niyah knew that Davon was aware of his brother's past relationship with Mia, but she hadn't known if he was in the mix for real.

"Oh Makai up there at his party right now. He told me he was tryna find her." Davon said nonchalantly.

"Find who..?"

"Oh you know who, the Mia girl."

"But why though? They been broke up." Niyah was so confused at this point. She pretty much knew the tea on them two, as Daji used it as a lesson to her a lot, which she found annoying. But she knows her sister has good intentions.

"He want her back or sum like dat. He heard she got a new nigga I guess." Davon said to her, making her perk up. "He knew she would be there, it just makes sense. The nigga told me he was gone fuck her assum and get her back attached. Yk do all the good shit to make her come back."

"Is he jealous because she's moving on?" Niyah asked, obviously knowing the answer but wanting more.

"Yea clearly. He would never say it tho. If he can't get her back, he said he'd get rid of the nigga. But that's obviously- " Daniyah cut him off.

"Get rid of him how?" The facetime got silent for a few seconds. Davon shrugged.

"Guess we'll see. But you cannot go running ya mouth, or yk what I will do to you." Niyah got completely silent, only the sound of her fan and her breathing filling her room. Pictures of Daniyah's half naked body in their messages ran through her head.

Anytime she upset him, he threatened to send these pictures out. She had no choice but to do what he says.

She wishes she never sent them.

**

𝐙𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬||𝟏𝟔
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚