𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞- 𝟎𝟏

Zamia Grace Woods (Mia)||16
July 20,2023
Location: Houston, Texas- Zamia's Home

Zamia Grace Woods (Mia)||16July 20,2023Location: Houston, Texas- Zamia's Home

_____________________________________________________

*buzz buzz buzz*

Zamia hears her phone vibrating as she's watching YouTube on her tv in her room. She rolls over on her white, silk sheets and grabs her phone off her bedside table, seeing it's a call from her mom,  Zoya. She pressed the big green button and put the phone up to her ear.

"Hey Mia, I'm on the way to grab your favorite place-" Mia cut her off excitedly, "OMGG!! Lotus Seafood??"

"Isn't that your favorite place mia?" Zoya said sarcastically.

"Duhhh. Anyways, could you get me the boil I always get , with extra sausage, lemonade, and the crack sauce onna side please," Mia asked.

"Yea I gothcu girl. Daji annem still comin over?" Zoya replied.

"Yeah, Daji gone pick up Serenity first and then they gone come here," Mia said. "I'll share my food with them if that's what you're wondering,"

Even though mia hated sharing, she'd do it for her bestfriends, especially for the ones she had since 7th grade. It's been a while, being that they're heading into their junior year now. But she loves her girls and wouldn't trade them for the world.

"You read my mind," Zoya giggled, "But I'll be home shortly, love you Mia"

"Love you more," Mia answered, before she hung up.

Mia loves how close she is with her mom. Her dad has never been in her life, so her mom is all she's ever had. She's like her bestfriend and her mom lets her do pretty much anything.

They have open conversations about everything from, mental health, relationships, to even her sex life. Watered down to a more "I'm still your kid" version of course, even though mia's only had sex one time, which she doesn't really count.

She lost it to her ex, Makai, who she was completely obsessed with and attached to REAL BAD. He took her virginity in his car, since he had his own being that he was older than her. She absolutely hated it and made him stop 2 minutes in since she couldn't bare the pain.

He stopped putting any effort into their relationship after that, which hurt her a lot. She felt used, and that it was the only thing he wanted from her. It definitely changed her perspective on relationships and who she gets vulnerable with.

She's completely blocked him out her life, and has been doing no contact since December of 2022. They didn't even attend the same school, nor did they share friends, so it made everything easier.

Since then, she hasn't entertained anyone, and doesn't see herself being serious with anyone no time soon.

Mia got up and made her bed once she was off the phone. She's laid around all day while her mom was out, so she decided to freshen up before the girls came over.