𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝟏𝟎

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐲) ||𝟏𝟕
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐲) ||𝟏𝟕𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

________________________________________

Music played throughout Zay's car. The clock on the radio read 7:40, meaning he was ten minutes late to school.

Normally, he'd be to school on time and go to class at least during first period since he had it with Mia, but today was different. Him and Mia haven't talked since he slept over her house, and she's completely ignoring all his texts and calls. He's tried to reach her all weekend, and he doesn't understand what he did to make her act this way.

They was just doing fine, so he's angry with her for not communicating and just shutting him out. He didn't even wanna see her today, and thought about not going to first period at all.

As he drove down the street, he decided to make a stop at the QuikTrip to get him sum to eat.

When he made it to the front of the building he parked in the lot and got out, then headed inside.

He walked over to the display of donuts and got a chocolate one, then a bottled water out the fridge in the back of the store over by the checkout.

He went to the self checkout area and bagged his things before leaving and getting back into his car. He powered it on and sat inside so he could eat.

"Damn it's hot as a bitch out here." He complained, rolling down his window with one hand, holding his donut in the other. As he rolls his window down he sees a familiar sight.

Getting out of a car was Tania, Nai's bestfriend but also Mari's cousin. She got out and a tall, dark man followed her inside. As Zay continued to eat, he then noticed them walk out. Tania was just about to get in the car, when she stood back up and looked directly at Zay through his windshield.

Tania's face lights up and she walks over to Zay's car; the man follows. He scrunches up his face in confusion. He never speaks to her, and has never really had a reason too, so he has no idea what's about to come out her mouth.

"Zay it's been forever!" She spoke in a fake tone through the window that was still rolled down.

"It's been never.." He looked at her funny, still confused on why she was here and who's this man acting as her bodyguard.

Tania rolled her eyes and turned towards the man.

"Makai, this is Zay, Sanai ex." She introduced.

"I never dated dat bitch. Stop telling people dat shit." Zay hated when Tania would do this. He always was putting ideas in Nai's head about them dating, and just making things seem like stuff that it wasn't. He never asked her to be his girlfriend, and never thought about. He wanted her for one thing and one thing only, sex.