𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞-𝟎𝟖

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐲) ||𝟏𝟕
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥 (𝐙𝐚𝐲) ||𝟏𝟕𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧,𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

________________________________________

The bass from Freestyle by Lil Double 0 played throughout Zay's car as he rode down the streets of Houston. It was about 6:30 and he was on the way to make a drug deal.

𝗔/𝗡 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗯𝗵😂😭 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀

When he made it closer to his buyer's house, he turned down the volume of his music. He parked on the side of the street closest to the sidewalk before grabbing his phone to let him know he was outside.

As he seen the man walk out, he opened up the center console in his car, holding down a button inside to reach into the secret compartment.

He grabbed the brown paper bag containing weed inside, and the man was now standing on the driver side of the car. Zay rolled down the window and handed the bag to the man. The man handed Zay $240 in cash. Zay only sells high quality drugs, never that trashy shit, so he makes sure he charges appropriately.

"Preciate you lil man." The guy was a little older, so Zay took no disrespect.

"Anytime Beez." Beez is the guy's "street name" that he goes by, and it always made Zay wanna laugh when he brought product to him.

He dapped him up and nodded his head before rolling his window up. Zay turned the music back up and drove off, riding around collecting his thoughts. He'd been thinking about a lot this past week and just needed time on his own.

This week marked 10 years since his father was put in jail, and it was always hard for him to deal with. His dad never called him for any holidays, birthdays, special events, nothing. He hated his dad for not being in his life, and it pained him that someone would give up on their own kid.

Zay has also never worked a job. He doesn't enjoy to feel controlled or as if someone else is in control of the life he lives, so he makes his money by selling drugs. This way nobody was in charge of his checks or telling him when he can and can't work.

He's always slick with it and knows it can make some decent money for him, Loni, and his mom to live off of along with her paychecks. He wants to make sure they feel taken care of and be the man neither of them have or had in life. Zay doesn't want to do this forever and eventually wants to quit and start his own business of some sort. But for now this will have to do.

He could feel a lump in his throat as if he was about to cry, realizing how long he'd been driving around holding this in.

Him and Mia been doing okay, she still kinda held the situation against him which made him feel guilty.  He's starting to fall harder for her each day and being able to be in her presence just made him happy. It got his mind off everything else, so he knew exactly who to call.