Chapter 16~ Ready?

That is Sophie in the picture above! It's amazing to know people from all around the world read my story! I love each and every single one of you ❤️ you're amazing no matter what anyone says! I'm sorry I haven't updated!! :( *Danny's POV*

~~~~~~~

"Where is she?!"

"Alpha you're bleeding please st-"

"TELL ME WHERE THE HELL SHE IS GOD DAMMIT!"

"Daniel Rider you calm down this instant."

There is one person who all wolves bow down to. And that is my grandmother.
When she was Luna of our pack she never once had to raise her voice nor ask my grandfather for permission. In fact she was the one who mostly did the Alpha's work. No she wasn't nosy or rude. But the way she always presented herself with such confidence and decisiveness, not a flick of doubt, put even the proudest wolves to shame. She was respectful, open-minded, lovingly, open to change and had a way with communicating with everyone in such a stunning way she made everyone in our pack feel blessed.

And as I stood at the entrance of the house soaking wet from the rain outside and blooding dripping from my shoulder, I knew I was in trouble.

"You're bleeding from your shoulder and you're soaking the carpet underneath your feet. I know you're worried but you shouldn't run a muck." She scolded unpleasantly from the stairs she descended before walking towards me.

Her voice made me flinch making me feel like a 5 year old caught stealing cookies. Childish.

Taking a quick look at my shoulder she sighed. "She is currently in front of the fireplace warming up wrapped in blankets. You may go see her then go wash up." A smile formed on her face before she winked and walked away.

I grinned racing for the living where I would find my Sophie safe and sound. Because there is nothing else I would rather have at that moment then seeing her.

********

There will be one person in your life that you would give everything to. That you would end up giving your life just to save them. Because no matter what, them being alive and happy is all that matters to you. You would enslave yourself to the devil just to see them happy for the rest of their lives and it wouldn't mean a single thing to you to be miserable.

There is one person I would give everything too. My time, my affection, my attention and my life.

And that person's name is Sophie Winters.

I sighed smiling at the sight before me. I was currently sitting on the cream colored couch located in the living room in front of the fire place. Sophie was laying down with her head on my lap as I played with her brown chocolate locks with my fingers as she slept. She was covered in blankets ensuring her warmth and I allowed myself to marvel at her beauty.

Her skin was had a light tone with light acne marks and was undeniably smooth as I lightly caressed her cheek with my fingers, her soft pink lips which were my second favorite feature of her were lightly parted as I traced her bottom lip loving the small shocks I felt, her beautiful chocolate eyes were hidden behind her eyelids and I yearned to see them. Her eyes were the one thing I would always love most about her.

The rain outside was pouring down hard soaking the earth making giant puddles outside, too dangerously hard for patrol. Thunder and lightning accompanied it every so often distracting me from my thoughts.

"You're very lucky to have found her."

I turned my head to the left to see my grandmother smiling slightly from afar in her black slacks and green sweater as she began to walk closer to the couch where I held Sophie.