"... until I saw blood..."

WANDA'S POV

At the mall, we got stopped by like a million people. But it wasn't for me, they were for Niall. I could say about almost 200 stopped for me, but Niall was the grand prize. We were, well I mean Niall was getting stopped by fans so much that my body guards had to clear Hollister so we can go in without any interruptions. "Are you sure the fans won't be mad at us for this?" I asked Niall.

"About what?" He asked.

"You know...' I started. "About making people stop their shopping so we could shop ourselves."

"Trust me." He said. "I've done this a bunch of times. They won't be mad."

I walked by the door and people seemed to forget who I was. I started getting mean comments for being Niall's girlfriend. Like 'Slut' and 'whore'. I knew they were just jealous but it hurt a lot. Especially since they don't know what I'm going through right now.

I didn't plan on telling Niall, but he overhead. I mean, who wouldn't. They were a bunch of ratchet screaming fangirls. "It's ok, babe. I'll take care of this." He said to me as he walked to the door. "IF ANY CALL MY GIRLFRIEND ONE MORE NAME I WILL BLOCK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND MAKE MY ACCOUNTS PRIVATE!!!"

They shut up. "Oh, that was so sweet." I said.

We finished our shopping after about 3 hours. They next day, somebody named Kat Coture mailed us a magazine. The cover was 'Niall screams at fan, could slut lady be making him that way?' and it showed a pic of me. I started crying. I cried so hard I fell to the floor. My stomach hurted and I couldn't walk. I crawled to the bathroom and took my razor out. I rubbed it on my skin until I saw blood. After I saw blood, I cut a little deeper and then I washed up. It made me feel a little better,