"I fucked Michael."

Wanda's Pov

I've just been informed that the bay's been born. I'm on my was to pick up Darren, Michaela, Camila and Louis so we can all go the hospital together. When we got there, Everyone was already there. Other members of 5th Harmony, 1d and 5sos. Everyone except for Niall and Luke. I know that Niall is still in Ireland visiting his dying grandmother. Why is Luke gone? I thought this was his baby. I walked up to Lauren even thought I hated to think about her. "Where's Luke." I asked.

"I dunno." She said. "Once the baby was born, he looked at the baby's face and called me a slut and ran off."

"Let me look at the face." I said.

I went over to the crib. Uh, Michael?" I called him over.

"Yeah." He asked.

"Look at this baby's face." I said.

He looked. "Oh cool!"

"No, it's not." I said. "Are you sure this isn't your baby?"

"Nope." He said. "Surprisingly, still a virgin."

"So why the hell does this baby look like you?" I asked.

"Coincidence." He said.

I walked back over to Lauren. "What." She snapped.

"You need to get that baby testes, like DNA." I said.

"Oh, I already did." She said. "It's Michael's."

I gave her a confused look. "What? You knew?"

"Well, after Luke ran off, I looked at the baby myself and saw that it was Michael's. So I asked one of the nurses to get it's DNA test. It's Michael's." She explained.

"So it's Michael's?" I asked. "He told me he was a virgin!"

"I was his first!" She said. "After Luke left, I fucked Michael."

"Slut." I said and walked away.

I went up to Michael and slapped him in the face. "What the hell was that for?!!!" He exclaimed.

"For lying to my face about your virginity." I said. Then, I walked out the hospital and drove to Luke's.

I knocked on his door. No answer. So I called him. Still no answer. I was starting to get worried so I took the spare key from under the welcome mat and opened the door. "Luke?" I called out.

I checked every room and he wasn't there. I waited 48 hours and still no sign of Luke. So I called 911. "Hi? I would like to report a person gone kissing. Luke Hem-" The cop cut me off.

"LUKE HEMMINGS?" HE YELLED! I LOVE LUKE HEMMINGS... I mean... um describe him"

"He's 6'4" and with hair and stuff like that, bye!" I said. I knew that wouldn't be much help. "Where's Luke." I said to myself with a knot in my stomach.