"You girlfriend." She said. "My what?"

LUKE'S POV

When I woke up in the bed I saw 3 boys and 2 girls. "Are you ok, Luke?" This Asian looking boy said to me in an Australian accent.

"Who's look?" I asked them. "And why is an Asian boy talking like an Australian guy?"

"I AM NOT ASIAN!!" The Asian looking boy yelled.

"Calm down, CAL!" This guy with skunk-like hair said. "He has Amnesia."

"Like our song?" This boy in glasses asked.

"Yes." Said the skunk hair.

"His wish came true." This tall white-skinned American girl said.

"Shut up, Lauren!" Said a dark skinned  said.

The dark skinned girl rolled her eyes.

"Chill, Normani!" The boy in the glasses exclaimed.

"Shut up, Ashton!" Normani yelled.

I was just watching all of them bicker. "Who are all of you?" I finally spoke up.

"Y-you mean you don't remember us?" Ashton asked.

"Not any of you." I said.

"B-but I'm your best friend!" Ashton exclaimed.

Then, the most beautiful girl I ever saw in the world walked through the door. "Is everything alright?" She asked out of breath. She must've ran here. She looked at me in the hospital bed. "Oh my gosh Lukey!!! Are you alright!!! I got your message and then I heard a BOOM noise!!! I am so sorry I left!!!" She hugged me.

"Um... who are you?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend." She replied.

"My what?"

"Girlfriend... Wanda? We dated for 3 years? We loved each other." She said. "How can you not remember?" She asked tearing up.

"He woke up with Amnesia." Normani said. "At least he didn't take a 'permanent vacation'."

"Not the time, Normy." She said. She looked back at me and grabbed my hand.

"You have to remember... you just have to!" She yelled.

"Look, your beautiful... but I just don't remember you."