"Tell me what?"

Wanda's Pov, age 16

"When are you going to tell him?" Michaela asked me.

"Ya, you're going to have to tell him sooner or later." Louis said.

I had like a group. We were all famous. I was a famous actor and so was Michaela. My other friend, Darren, is a famous singer/actor. And the other people in my group are the members of 5th Harmony, 5sos and 1D. "Don't worry!" I exclaimed to reassure them. "I'll tell him during lunch tomorrow."

"HEY!!!" Darren yelled as he walked through the door. "What's going on?"

"Wanda didn't tell Luke yet." Michaela stated.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" Darren yelled. "Why the hell wouldn't you tell him! You are leaving in 2 weeks!"

"I know." Louis added. "It's crazy."

"Hell ya!" Darren said. "Can I tell him for you? He's like my 4th best guy friend. After Calum, Niall and Louis."

"No!" I yelled. "I mean, no. I can tell him myself."

"What ever." He replied followed by an eye roll.

"C'mon. we have to go to class. We're late." I said.

"Mr. Alvis is going to love that!" Louis said sarcastically.

2 weeks later the day wanda is leaving 

"I can't wait to fuck you all night long." Luke said in a seductive voice. I smirked at the thought.

Then, I remembered, I haven't told him yet. I just smile and say, "Can't wait."

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, It was Normani. "What'cha talking about?"

Luke came up next to me. "We're talking about how I am going to fuck her and that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

"Um... TMI and can I talk to you?" Normani asked.

I went with her around the corner. "What the hell?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked annoyed.

"I thought you told him a long time ago."

"Well..." I faded.

"Tell me what?" Luke asked from behind me.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed. "You fucking scared me!"

"Tell me what." Luke said more firmly. I loved it when he got like this. So manly and sexy.