"I ruined everything."/Luke and Lauren Smut

LUKE"S POV

I got to Lauren's and I knocked on the door. I heard her voice yell, "It's open Lukey!" She said.

I went in and saw her wearing the sluttiest 2-piece outfit in the world. it's was only thin pieces of fabric, almost see-through, covering her center of her boobs and underwear. "Hey Lukey." She said with a seductive smile.

I felt something growing in my pants. I was going to walk over but then I thought, What is Wanda finds out? Oh whatever, she won't. I went over and we made out. It grew in my pants more. Painfully tight. She started palming me. She went down and unzipped my pants with her teeth and pulled my jeans down. She pulled my boxers down with her teeth. My dick shot up and hit my stomach. She grabbed my cock and started jacking me off. I came. Then, she licked... not my dick but my thighs. "STOP TEASING!" I yelled. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head towards my cock. She gave me heard. Then going more. Inch by inch. I moaned. So loud that I was sure the whole block beard me. "Oh, oh, yeah, oh fuck!" I moaned. I came again. I looked to the side and I saw MICHAELA!

"YOU FUCKING SHIT FACE!" She yelled at me. She smacked me in the face and ran to her car.

I ran out the door, forgetting that I still had a huge bone, 8" if I do say so myself, wet with Lauren's saliva. "It's not what it looks like!" I yelled. But she already left.

I puller up my pants and drove off leaving Lauren. I got home and sobbed in my pillow. "I ruined everything."