"I AM NOT YOUR SEX SLAVE!!!"

"Tell me what?" He asked again.

"Well..." I trailed off.

He shot me a look. Normani whispered in my ear, "He was going to find out sooner or later."

"I'm leaving... across the country... I got accepted into-" He cut me off.

"That stupid smart people school?" He said angrily. "What happened to our life together?"

"It's my future!" I was getting angry at him. "I thought you would be happy for me!"

"When are you leaving." He said completely ignoring my statement.

I hesitated. "Well?"

"After school." I said.

"When were you going to tell me?" He yelled.

"That's what I said." Normani butted in.

"Can Luke and I have some privacy?" I didn't mean for it to come off mean but it came off that way. Normani had a hurt look on her face but she left and understood.

"When were you going to tell me?!!" He yelled again.

"Uh, well..." I was at a loss of words. He was usually never like that.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back of the school. I tried to pull but we was too strong. The strong, sexy man he is."Do you know what I can do to you?" He said in a strong, manly but sexy voice that turned me on. He kissed me. Hard. It was so passionate. His tongue licked my bottom lip for an entrance but I broke the kiss.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. "Why are you kissing me like that! I have a bruise on my lip. You hurt me."

"I'm punishing you." He said.

"For what?" I asked. "I am not your sex slave!"

"You didn't tell me!" He yelled.

He grabbed my arm tighter. It hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes. "STOP! YOUR HURTING ME!" I yelled. He looked at my face and saw my tear-filled eyes. He let go and I started to walk away and cry at the same time. Once I got to the back door and turned around and yelled, "I AM NOT YOUR SEX SLAVE!" Then I went to class.

* * *

Everybody was at the airport for my departure from D.C to Cali. ashton, Michael, Calum, Darren, Michaela, Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, Normani, Ally, Lauren, Camila, Danah, everyone... except for Luke. I was the only one who noticed he was gone. I was really hurt on the inside but I didn't let it show. I said goodbye to everyone and gave than hugs. I left for my flight. When the plane left, I went into the bathroom and cried for like 2 hours. I couldn't believe my own boyfriend didn't show up. Luke and I didn't communicate for the next 9 months.