"HOLY SHIT I'M COMING!"

Luke's Pov

After I left Wanda's, I feel like killing myself, again. I love her. But she doesn't love me back. UGH! Why did I have to be a douche and mess up my life. I hated Lauren. HATED HER! I was wrapped up in my own thoughts when the phone rang. I looked and saw it was Lauren. I pressed the decline button and tried to fall back asleep. She called 4 more times. On the fourth time, I finally picked up. "What do you want, Lauren?" I asked.

"THE BABY IS COMING!" She yelled though the phone.

"HOLY SHIT I'M COMING!" I yelled.

I put on my sandals because those were the fastest to put on and drove to Lauren's house going like 20 over the speed limit. Once I got there, I kicked the door open and saw her lying on the ground. "Just breathe." I said as I picked her up and carried her to the front seat.

I rushed her to the hospital. I couldn't get her out so I ran into the emergency room and got some nurses. "HURRY IT HURTS!" She yelled.

I ran as fast as I could. "HURRY THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD IS ABOUT TO GIVE BIRTH!" I yelled. 3 doctors came and helped Lauren into a room. The head was already popping out a little bit.

I tried to stay as calm as I could. I did as the doctor told me to do. Hold her hand and apply pressure to her leg. (Sorry I don't know much about giving birth I'm 12).

About 2 hours later, a beautiful baby came out. A girl, who looks, like... MICHAEL?!!!!!!!!!!!!! "YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!!!" I yelled and ran out of the hospital.

I sat in my car crying. "I cant believe I stuck by that bitch. Even all those hurtful comments, I tried to help as much as I could. AND THE FUCKING THING WASN'T EVEN MY BABY!!" I said to myself in the car