027

-
-
-
-

"SIS HAS LOST HER MIND!!"

Y/N's sister announced in the house and both their parents turned their attention to her. "What happened?" Her dad asked and her sister guided them to her room where Y/N had all her clothes spread all across the room. "I have nothing to wear!!" Y/N cried out and threw herself on her bed.

"You have so many clothes!!" Her dad exclaimed, "Pretty ironic for you to say that there's nothing to wear."

"I know right?" Her sister joined in. "She has been going through her closet for the past one hour. "Oh, dear...." her mom mumbled and entered the room "Whose going to clean all this?"

"I WILL DO IT! BUT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!!" Y/N shouted.

Y/N's mom sighed, trying to ease the tension in the room. "Okay, let's all take a deep breath here. Y/N, I understand you're feeling frustrated, but shouting won't solve anything. Let's talk this through calmly."

Y/N took a few deep breaths, trying to compose herself. "I have a date with Sae."

"WHAT!!" The three shouted in unison making Y/N flinch. Y/N's mom quickly recovered from the shock and composed herself. "A date with Sae? That's wonderful news! Congratulations!" she said with a warm smile.

Y/N's dad and sister exchanged glances, clearly surprised by the revelation. "Yeah, that's great, but why didn't you tell us earlier?" her sister asked, a mix of curiosity and concern in her voice.

"I... I wasn't sure if it was a big deal, and I wanted to figure out what to wear first," Y/N admitted, still feeling a bit flustered.

Her dad chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "Well, it is a big deal! First dates are important, and it's natural to feel nervous and want to look your best. But sweetheart, trust me, you have plenty of nice clothes to choose from. You'll look pretty in anything you wear, and if he doesn't find you pretty..." her dad rolled up his sleeves and flexed his muscles "then tell me, alright?"