005

----

-
-
-
-

THE TEAM ARRIVED AT THE

hotel by evening and decided to rest themselves till dinner but Aria and Y/N couldn't sit in one place. They put their stuff in their room and rested for half an hour before starting their trip around the hotel. "I heard that the spa treatment is free, wanna check it out?" Aria asked and Y/N gave her a nod "Sure!"

The spa felt luxurious and it made both of them really excited to get a treatment done and what made it even better was that the staff happened to be fans of the team and they offered to do an even better job in return for the autographs.

"Blake's autograph?" Aria asked in disbelief. "Yes! I am a big fan!" The lady standing in front of them said. "Sure, I'll get you one"

"What's the need of getting one afterwards when I can give you one right now?"

The three turned their heads towards the voice and the lady gasped upon seeing Blake standing right in front of her. "Have some manners and put on a goddamn t-shirt!" Aria scolded.

"It's a spa, I was getting a massage" He stated while signing the paper. He smiled at the lady and looked towards Y/N who was resisting herself from looking at his abs. He held her hand and placed a kiss on her knuckles "Make sure you treat this lady with care"

"Ew cringe," Aria said and Blake frowned at her "You won't understand this. You have been single your whole life."

"What did you say, you punk!"

"Exactly what you heard! You are un-loveable"

"Stop acting like you get girls anyways."

"Ugh guys, stop fighting. Blake you should go, this is the women's section." Y/N reminded.

"Oh yeah, I'll get going."

"Creep" Aria muttered and rolled her eyes.

Both of them got their treatments done and relaxed in the spa while chatting and talking about their taste in men. "A gentleman. That's enough!" Aria stated. "I haven't met a guy like that yet"

"Aaa, same!! I hated all the guys in my class, they would just tease around and make fun." Y/N added and stretched her arms. "We should go back to the room, I am hungry now. We literally spent the whole day here."

"Yeah, let's come back tomorrow again!"

"No! We can't just stay at the spa"

"But Y/N this feels so relaxing right? Becoming Blake's manager was a bad decision but mom put me up for this job."

"Can't do anything about it tho"

"Yeah"

They both exited the spa and were on their way to their room when they came across Luna and Ana who were dressed in swimsuits. "Are you guys heading towards the pool?" Aria asked.

"Yes! There's a terrace pool here and we are having a party over there. The hotel staff organised it for the team. The dinner will also be served there, you guys better hurry!!" They explained and walked away.

"I am not going to swim after getting treatments done" Y/N stated. "Let's get dressed!!" Aria exclaimed and dragged her along the hallway to their room, ignoring her words.

"We won't swim but we can dress accordingly to mix in with everyone right?"

"Yeah we sure can, but I didn't bring any swimsuits with me."

Aria chuckled and put her hands on her hips as she smugged at Y/N "I came prepared for everything, darling."

"What?"

"Just let me handle this! I wanted to dress someone up my whole life! When Blake was a kid, I would dress him in frocks and put makeup on him. I wished for a sister who I could have those relaxing times with... So Y/N..." Aria held her hands and looked into her with anticipation "Let me dress you up!!"

"No!!"

"THANK YOU!!"

"wait- I said no"

"LOVE YOU"

"Aria!"

---

"Oh my fucking god Y/N! I am in love, date me, please. I am on my knees." Aria said and literally went down on her knees which panicked Y/N a little. "Come on, stand up!"

"Ok Mommy"

"STOP! ARIA!" She shouted and smacked her arm. "The swimsuit is pretty so that's the reason I am looking nice."

Y/N couldn't stop checking herself out in the mirror. It was a black swimsuit that had cuts around the waist and a long black translucent sarong tied around her hip. Aria wore a similar outfit and they both put on a long fur coat while walking to the terrace.

The staff greeted them and took their coats out for them and hung them in the storage "Enjoy the night"

"Thank you"

Everyone was already there and they were the last ones to reach. "Aria! Y/N! Here!!" Luna called out and several heads turned upon hearing their names. "Let's take pictures!!" Ana cheered and took out her phone.

Sae set down his drink and glanced at Y/N and scoffed before turning his attention back to his phone but that didn't stop him from hearing the conversation that was going on a few steps behind him amongst the other team members.

"Blake you won't be able to do it. Just look at her, don't you think she is out of your league?"

"Nah, I am pretty sure she likes me now."

"You only have a few days, she won't get laid just like that with you."

Sae stopped scrolling and raised his eyebrows as he continued to listen to their conversation.

"I am doing it today. Just wait and see." Blake said and handed over his drink to one of them and started walking over to Y/N. Sae's eyes followed Blake and then he turned towards the others who were giggling amongst themselves.

"Sae! What do you think? Are they going to do it tonight or not?"

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"Blake made a bet that he could get Y/N to sleep with him before our match ends."

Hope you enjoyed it <3