002

----

-
-
-
-

THE NEXT DAY THEY WENT SHOPPING

together at a luxury brand's store. Y/N was sitting on a couch and waiting for Sae to change into the suits and show them to her but he was taking a lot of time to change.

"It's just a suit" She mumbled and closed her eyes, trying to rest herself while he took his precious time.

"Did you come here to sleep?" Sae said and she opened her eyes only to be surprised by how nice the fitting was. "That looks nice" She commented and got up on her feet. Sae looked at himself in the mirror and turned in different directions to check. "There are better ones inside. I'll try them too" He mentioned and walked back inside the changing room.

While he was at it, she walked around and looked at all the different suits and selected a few that she thought would look nice on him. Sae walked out once again and showed her the other suit and she nodded while checking him out "Hmm..."

"Pervert."

"What?"

"You are just checking me out"

"No, I wasn't! The colour is a little faded, rejected!"

Sae went on to try many suits and every time, she rejected them.

"Doesn't fit you well, rejected!"

"You are making that suit look ugly, rejected!"

"Who buys a red suit?! Rejected!"

"That suit's too good for you, rejected!"

"Sae you have no fashion sense, rejected!"

At this point, he was getting frustrated with everything. He put on another suit and walked out of the room to show it to her and he warned her "If you reject this one too... I swear, I'll snap"

But to his surprise, she didn't say anything and looked at him in awe. "Perfect!" She exclaimed and a small smile formed on his lips "It's nice right?!"