006

----

-
-
-
-

THAT NEW INFORMATION DID

in fact, make him a little anxious but nevertheless, he had a feeling that whatever Blake was trying to do wasn't going to work with Y/N. "What about you? Join us on the bet!" They encouraged only for Sae to glare at them and scoff "Leave me out of this shit."

"Did you save my number?" Blake asked as he offered Y/N a drink and she accepted it. "I didn't do it yet"

"Did you hear a crack?" He asked which confused her. "My heart broke"

Sae was sitting quite close to them so their conversation was completely audible to him and hearing Blake's pickup line made him cringe with every nerve in his body.

"That was lame" He mumbled as he looked at Y/N chuckling at something that wasn't even worth laughing for. But his poor attempt to eavesdrop soon came to end when Blake noticed Sae's stares.

He held Y/N's hand while looking at Sae and escorted her to a different location as he passed a smirk at him.

No matter how much he hated Y/N he didn't hate her to the extent of letting something bad happen to her or doing something bad himself. His hatred only was only big enough for him to bicker with her. And to be precise it wasn't even hatred, hatred would be a big word for some constant arguments.

He looked away from them and rubbed his forehead, the cold drinks were getting to his head and on top of that the winter season was approaching so it was cold and here they were half naked, taking dips in the pool.

But his taking his attention away from Y/N gave a rose to a sneaky moment for Blake. "Y/N, would you accompany me to my room?"

She raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled "Sure? I guess?"

Even though he was confident that he would manage to get her to come with him, he still wasn't expecting her to answer like that. But it was the cherry on top for him. He held her hand and walked out of the area together.

Sae ruffled his hair and looked at the spot where the two were previously standing and not seeing them in sight made him panic. He looked around and rushed to Aria to ask if she had seen Y/N. "Have you seen Y/N?"