001

----

-
-
-
-

THE COMMANDS AND THE CAMERA

shutter sounds were all really exciting for Y/N. It was the first time that she was witnessing a photoshoot in real life. Y/N was next to the creative director who was looking at all the pictures that were being displayed on the screen in front of them.

The photographer was doing the perfect job in capturing Sae's looks but even Y/N would be lying if she said that he didn't look better in real life. He was really cooperative and would do what the creative director and the photographer would tell him to. "These shots don't look nice" She commented and the director nodded in agreement. "Maybe we should try a different look"

The director asked the photographer to stop and Sae walked over to the screen to look at the pictures and from his expressions, it was clear that he didn't think they were the best either. "How about we try one with a black suit? I think that would match with the target audience we have in mind" The director suggested and everyone started doing the necessary arrangements.

Y/N grabbed a bottle of water and walked behind him towards the vanity room. She handed him the bottle and pointed the hand fan towards his face "Cool down for a bit"

"Those were crap pictures. Both the director and the photographer have no idea what in the world they are doing" He stated and Y/N panicked for a bit and looked around to check if anyone was around or not.

She nudged his arm "Watch your tongue Sae! If someone were to hear you, there can be an article about it. You don't want your reputation to go down the drain right?"

"Don't care about it"

"Then do! You are just starting your career and you can't risk your success just because you couldn't control your words"

He handed the bottle back to her and opened the door to the vanity room where one of the stylists was waiting for him. "Mr Sae, please quickly change into these," She said and showed him the suit that was waiting for him. Sae glanced over at the suit and gave her a nod before she walked out of the room.

Y/N plopped herself on the couch and rested for a bit. Constantly helping out Sae was making her tired. "Are you a pervert?" Sae asked and she opened her eyes. "What?"