His Sister...

HELLO, INSPIRATION, MY OLD FRIEND

So I was listening to 'Stacy's brother' by Mad Tsai and though: I wonder what this would be like if it was a lesbian version?

Well I can't write the song, but I can write the story

It's not the exact same, but the idea is still kinda there

Put the song on repeat pls

For me

Anyways, sorry, your brother is a dick in this

B/n: Brother's name

Also your brother is also going to like Marcy

There will be scattered lyrics every here and there, but they will NOT be in order, so beware

And yall are 17 for...reasons

Enjoy my lovesss <333

"Come on, Mar-Mar!"

B/n shouted as he grabbed her hand and forced her up the stairs towards his room.

Marcy had to force her hand out of his grasp. The truth was, she didn't want to hang out with him, but after so long of him pestering her, she thought if she'd finally accept his offer of hanging out with him, he'd leave her alone.

So, she slowly walked into his room and sat on his bed, arms and legs crossed.

"Please don't call me Mar-Mar, we barely know each other. Just use my full name, please?"

"Nonsense!" He chuckled. "That's how people get closer, right? I call you nicknames. It's fine, you'll get use to it after a while. And, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

She groaned internally, but on the outside, she only shifted uncomfortably and decided to change the subject.

"So, uh, what do you want to do while we're here?" She asked, keeping her eyes off him and fixated towards the ground.

"You know it's rude not to look at people while you're hanging out with them," He mentioned, sitting a little too close to her for comfort.

"Oh- Uh, I know, it's just that I have trouble with that sometimes," She responded, keeping her eyes fixated on the ground and not even bothering to take a glance at him.

"Gee, you make a lot of excuses, and all of them are stupid," He rolled his eyes. "Come on, it can't be that hard to shift your pupils to meet mine. Listen, it's not that hard. I needed to repeat it in case you have a 'hearing problem' too."

Okay, now she really wanted to punch him.

But before she could get even further scalded, she was saved by a knock on the door.

"GO AWAY!" B/n shouted.

The door opened anyway.

Marcy finally turned her hazel gaze up from the ground to look at the figure that stood at the door.

Messy h/l h/c hair, e/c eyes that shone in the light, oversized t-shirt, sweatpants, sneakers and a varsity jacket.

He groaned. "WHAT DO YOU WANT, Y/N?"

"What, I'm not allowed to see my brother?" You batted your eyelashes innocently, before your expression turned deadpan. "Where the fuck is my switch?"

"I-I didn't take it..."

"You're a shitty liar- Oh where are my manners?" You glanced to Marcy, who currently sat on the bed.

A light pink color dusted her cheeks as her eyes were intensely focused on you, desperately studying all of your features as if she were trying to memorize them.

You gently made your way over to her and held your hand out for her to shake. "I'm Y/n, and who might you be, pretty lady?"

Her blush only spread more and got a deeper color as she shook your hand. "I-I'm Marcy."

"Nice to meet you." You pulled an unexpected move and brought your hand up to your lips and giving it a quick kiss.

She squeaked from surprise, and you turned to your brother's table, and sure enough, your Nintendo switch was sitting there.

"I'm taking this," You said, picking it up and heading towards the door.

Then you stopped dead in your tracks.

"Marcy? Do you wanna come hang with me rather than this dickhead?" You pointed to your brother, to which he shouted a loud "HEY!"

Marcy looked to the side and did a soft nod.

"Oh come on Mar-Mar, why would you wanna hang out with her?" He pointed to you.

She flinched. "I told you not to call me that..."

You noticed and turned to your brother with fury in your gaze. "Did she tell you not to call her that and you still call her it? God, no wonder she would rather hang out with me. I knew you could go low, but not that low."

Before he could speak, you grabbed Marcy's wrist and lead her out of the room.

You rizzed that girl up

Slayed blood on the floor I'm dead

OKAY SO HII GUYS! I know this isn't that long but it's just starting, and guess what, I'm finally on HOLIDAYS

So I hope I'll do more updates, although maybe not, idk we'll see

What did you think?

This'll be like the enemies to lovers series on this book, like a long series of chapters that form into a story

Love yall platonically, bye!