Thirsty P.2

*******few month timeskip*******
You and Marcy had become close over the past few months, and today, you were planning to confess.
Anne and Sasha were cheering you on, mainly because they knew she liked you too.
You
Hey! Can you meet me at the park? I need to tell you something.
Marcy <3
Sure!
You headed to the park and when you got there, she was sitting on a bench reading a book.
You blushed, and decided to surprise her.
You slowly tiptoed up behind her, and gripped her shoulders. "Boo."
"AH!" She dropped her book and spun around. "N/n you scared the bejesus out of me!"
"It's one of my many talents," You shrugged, picking her book off the ground and handing it to her.
"Thanks. So, what did you want to tell me?"
"I-uh, right." You mentally prepared yourself for upcoming rejection. "I...really like you. Like, as more than a friend would."
Marcy smiled and blushed. "I like you too." 
You blushed and looked off to the side. Then, you grabbed both her hands. "Marcy Wu, will you go out with me?"
Before she could think about what she was doing, she brought you close and kissed you.
Butterflies erupted in both your stomachs.
Marcy pulled away, smirking at how flustered she made you. "Does that answer your question?"

I'll get more out tmr
Goodnight ig