I love you

"Stop! Andrias, this wasn't the plan, you said no one would get hurt!" Marcy put her hands in a pleading position.

"I would have said anything if it meant you delivered the box fully charged. Hate to break it to you, kiddo, but you've been duped," Andrias smirked.

Marcy was shocked. "But...but..."
Anne turned to Marcy, confused. "Mar-Mar, what's he talking about?"

"Yeah, what plan?" Sasha asked.

"He promised he'd take us with him to the new worlds, that we could have amazing adventures just like this one, forever and ever!" Marcy said nervously.

You gripped her hand.

"Why?" Anne asked.

"Why indeed, Mar-Mar? Enough lies, Mar-Mar. If you don't tell them the truth, I will."

Marcy was offended. "You, you wouldn't..."
You let go of her hand. "What's going on?"
Andrias sat on his throne. "Did it ever occur to you, Anne, Sasha, Y/n, that one of you knew more than she was letting on? That on of you got you stranded in amphibia...on purpose?"
Marcy looked terrified.

"You've got to be kidding me," Sasha said.

"No...It can't be," Anne looked at her, terrified.

"Oops! Looks like I spilled the tea, as you kids say." Andrias chuckled.

"I did it for us..."
You looked at her wide eyed.

"The day we left, Anne's birthday, they told me my dad got a new job out of state. They're making me move away, they were gonna tear us apart!"
"Oh Marcy," You said sadly.

She grabbed both Anne and Sasha's hands. "I... I found the box. I had no idea it would actually work, but it did. It sent us to a place where we'd never have to grow apart, where the four of us could friends forever together!"

Sasha backed away and Anne looked at her, disgusted.

"How could you? I've been missing my parents, my life!"
She turned to you and held both your hands. "Y/n, darling, you believe me, right?"

You grabbed the sides of her face and pecked her lips, while wiping the tears away. "Of course I do. I love you, and nothing will ever change that. Not even death."
She hugged you. "I knew I could always count on you."

"How could you still love her after everything she's done!?" Sasha yelled.

"Because, real love is something that will never be stopped," You let go of the hug and walked in front of her. "Now you." You pointed an accusing finger at Andrias. "This is all your doing, isn't it?"
"I didn't have anything to do with it," He said in an innocent tone, but his smirk said different.

"Stand back everyone." Your eyes flashed purple as your hair began to flow up, and your fists began to glow with power. Your voice spoke with a robotic undertone to it. "I'll handle this."

I should be asleep, I need sleep.

Goodnight Besties.