"It was an accident...or was it?"

Wholesome fluff for you wholesome people <3

Y'all aren't together yet

"I'm so glad our parents finally decided to organize a sleepover!" Marcy smiled, looking excited.

You chuckled, trying to hide your blush from seeing her excited. "Yeah! And it only took them, what, three years?"

"Four and three months, actually," Marcy corrected.

"How is your memory that good?" You asked, puzzled. "I can barely remember what I had for lunch yesterday!"
Marcy shrugged, doing an arm movement to go with it. "Natural talent, I suppose. But I don't understand why my parents decided to drop me off so," a yawn interrupted her sentence. "Late. It's already my bedtime."

"We can just go straight to bed if you want," You offered. "I can just read a book or something. Can you sleep with a light on?"
"You should know I can sleep through anything, N/n."
You giggled. "Okay, let's get ready for bed."
After you had gotten ready for bed, you climbed under the sheets. You slept in a double bed, so there was enough room for the both of you.
You opened your book and began to read it. Your eyes glazed over the pages wording.
Suddenly, you heard soft snores next to you.
You looked over, your gaze softening as it landed on Marcy.
You smiled and moved position so you could place a gentle kiss on her forehead.
You had a GIANT crush on Marcy, and  currently the words running through your head were "Why'd I do that?" Repeatedly.
You turned your eyes back to your book and just as you were about to put it away and go to bed, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

You closed the book and placed it on the table, taking a look and seeing Marcy clinging onto your waist, mumbling out your name.

You blushed. She looks so cute when she's asleep...
You decided not to move her, and so you got comfy, wrapping your arms around her torso and letting sleep overcome you.
The next morning, you woke up before Marcy.
However, seconds later, she woke up.
"Ah!" She jolted awake, the covers flying off her as she nearly threw herself against the wall.
You caught her just in time, holding her back. "Woah! That would have hurt!"
"WHY WERE WE CUDDLING!?" Marcy said in a startled tone, her face as red as a tomato.
You shrugged. "You did it in your sleep last night and I didn't have the heart to move you. And are you blushing?"
"N-No." Marcy stuttered, trying to hide her face.
"Aw, Mar-mar!" You made the bold move of kissing her cheek.
She looked up at your eyes, making you blush.
Her eyes flickered down to your lips for a split second, and you went for it.
In one swift movement, you cupped her face and pressed your lips together.
It felt like heaven.
When you separated, she gripped your hands. "Y/n L/n, will you go out with me?"
You nodded. "Yes, of course!"
She hugged you, and you just sat there, enjoying each other's company.