"You saved us...why?"

Requested by p3rsY_
Ik I keep putting quotes as the title IM SORRY-
Some Hurt/comfort for you depressed beans :)
Enjoy
"Hey Sasha, as a fellow control freak, you'd probably appreciate this!" Darcy put their hand out, creating a red barrier, and the eye on Andrias's crown opened.
You smirked. As the girls ex-friend, it made you smile to see them suffer.
"Andrias! Stand up and fight you pathetic excuse for a king!" Their voice echoed through the room. "We are all you need, we are all you will ever have!"
You looked away from Darcy and saw Grime kicking Sasha's sword to her.
She grabbed the sword and began to heave herself up, and you ran over just as she was about to cut Darcy's cord.
"Look out!" You pushed them out of the way and they landed on the ground.
The sword cut all the way down your left arm.
In a last effort, you kicked Sasha against the wall just as your vision began to go blurry from the loss of blood.
The last thing you heard before you went unconscious, was a Shing! From Darcy's sword and Sasha's terrified scream.
You woke up back in your old room at the castle, panting. "How...where..."
Suddenly you felt Darcy's hand on your shoulder. "Careful. You could hurt your arm even more."
You sighed, leaning against the wall when you spotted Darcy staring at you.
"What?" You hissed, still a bit bitter from Sasha injuring you.
"You saved me-I mean, us...Why?"
You chuckled at their confusion. "I don't know, I guess, I wasn't thinking."
"Clearly." Darcy muttered. "Now hold still."
They unwrapped the bandage around your arm, you hadn't even realised it was there.
They softly dabbed a cotton ball along the scratch, you assumed there was rubbing alcohol on it, because with each dab it STUNG.
Once they had finished, they walked over to the bin and carefully tossed the cotton ball into it.
"You could have had Marcy back, you could have had your friends back, you could have had your life back if you had just let them cut the cord," Darcy turned back to you.
"Well maybe I didn't want to go back," You stated. "My family was horrible. And my friends...well, you know how that went."
Darcy nodded. "Are you saying you like us better than your old friends?" They creeped in closer to you, inches away from your face.
"M-maybe." You stuttered due to the closeness of you two.
"Hm." Darcy's eyes flickered down to your lips. "May I?"
You nodded, your eyes fluttering closed.
You felt soft lips press against yours for a few seconds, and you kissed back, internally screaming.
They pulled away. "Y/n, will you be my partner?"
"I just kissed you dummy, what do you think?" You kissed their cheek.
"Alright, we take the fall for that one."