Marcy X Witch!reader P2

You felt a figure leaning over you.
"Y/n!" Anne shouted. "Behind you!"
You jumped out of the way just in time.
You, Anne, Marcy and Sasha were currently in Wartwood, and there had been weird activity all day. First, the ground started shaking at random times, then rain started out of nowhere, and then this random figure was leaning over you.
When you looked to see what or who attacked you, there seemed to be a giant abomination.
"What the hell...?"
"The one day I forgot my weapon. The ONE DAY!" Marcy facepalmed, shaking her head.
"I've got mine, Anne?"
"Right here, Sash."
"No," you put your hand out in a 'stop' motion. "If there's one thing I know, it's magic, and this, is magic."
"Be my guest," Sasha said, putting her hands up in surrender.
"Are you sure you don't need help?" Anne asked. "We can-"
"I'm sure," you clarified.
You drew purple circles in the air and tries to take control of the abomination.
Sadly, it didn't work. The abomination continued coming towards you.
You focused harder.
Still, it didn't work.
Suddenly, you heard Marcy scream.
Your eyes snapped open and saw Marcy being picked up by the abomination.
"Marcy!" You shouted.
She squirmed and struggled. "Let go of me!"
The abomination began to rise her in a throwing position as you heard an audible gasp from her.
Suddenly, something clicked in you and you began to rise, with vines entangling your feet to lift you up.
"Keep.
Your.
Hands.
Off.
My.
MARCY!"

You drew the vines through the abomination, causing it to panic and let go of Marcy.
You summoned more vines to catch you as you drew an orange circle and began to burn the abomination down to just goop.
The vines put you down as you placed the goop in your abomination pouch you kept on you just in case.
After that, you immediately began to run over to Marcy.
"Sweetie are you okay?" You began to help her up.
"I'm fine." She said as you got her off the platform.
Suddenly you realised her arm was scratched badly.
You held her arm. "What happened?"
She winced as you ran your finger over the scratches. "Whatever it is, it's really painful."
You let her lean against you as you both began to walk back to the house. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."