Valentines day

Idc that it's not even close to valentines day it's the only thing I can think of 😭😭😭
__________________________________
Duck has been preparing this dinner date all day, he planted notes around the house, and in the attic where Lesley usually is, there's a lovely dinner set up.

Pidge played the roll of calling their father, saying they saw duck and Andy walking into the house up to ducks bedroom. Immediately, red started to come home.

Red guys POV

I grab my things and tell Katie to hold my calls and cancel my appointments for today, and I walk to Andy's desk and look for him. He's not here. He didn't even ask to leave early? I walk out of the building, and I start driving home. When I get there, Andy's car is parked in our driveway.

I walk in, and the first thing I see is a note where I usually place my things. I grab it

__________________________________

Dear, Harry

Me and Andy are having sex right now, and if you want to find us, you have to follow these clues. Check where you first caught us.

Love
       Duck
__________________________________

Easy, red starts for the bedroom, and grabs the note from the bed. He reads it and then walks to the bathroom.

Then the living room

Then the kitchen...

Then the kids rooms..

Finally, he walks into the attic, to be greeted by his dear husband, wearing a suit and tie. And the twins were wearing suits as well at each end of the table, which was set up with both harry and robins favorite foods.

"Hello sir... Your table is right this way" pidge says, obviously VERY happy they were dragged into their parents date./j

They guid their father to the table, and duck stands up on the chair and kisses his husband's cheek. "Welcome home darling.. I prepared dinner for us" duck says, cupping his lovers face in his hands. "Awe... Darling, this looks wonderful" red says, a smile forming on his face.

"But... How did you convince Lesley to let us use her attic?" red asks, picking his lover up and sitting in his own foldable chair. "Well, it wasnt easy, Roy didn't want her to, but after she flirted with him a bit, Roy finally let us use the attic" duck explains. "Well, thank you darling... This looks wonderful" red says, showering his lover with kisses.

"H-hel-ello da- s-sirs! U-uh uh uhm... Uh.." Manny tries to remember what he was saying, but almost forgot. "You can do it, bubs. What was it you were saying?" red asks, ruffling Manny's hair. David Pat's his foot up and down. He always gets really impatient when Manny forgets words.

"Ugh let me do it!" David protests. "Nuh-no! We a-agreed on m-me doin da first bit an yo doin da thingy wit da tray!" Manny stims and whines in anger. Harry sighs and gets his lover off his lap, separating the boys.

"Isn't today supposed to be me and your father's day?" Harry asks the boys. "Your doing the first bit right Manny? And David's bringing the food? I'll tell you what, if you don't fight anymore, I'll give you both 20 dollars as a tip for your amazing services" the twins get excited and agree. "S-so uh uh... H-hel-ello sirs! I uh I fink I have to get your orders... Riht dad?" he looks at Harry nods.

"O-okay! So uh uh wha are your dri-drinks?" red picks up his paper menu hand made by doi, and hums. "Hmm... I'll have the... Coffee, and what about my darling husband?" red asks, lifting his chin. "Tea, and check it for diabetes!" he says, making Harry chuckle. Harry grabs a ponytail holder and puts his hair up.

Ducks face turns red and he stares in awe at his lover. "I love when you do that." duck smiles, making Harry have a confused face. "Hm?" he asks, and gets a kiss from his lover. "When you put your hair up, I absolutely love it" he says with a giggle. Red blushes and turns his head away. "We have your dri-drinks!!" doi yells through the stairwell as the twins walk up

When they walk in, Harry and duck look up from making out David hides both his and dois eyes. "Ewwww!!! Gross don't kiss its nasty!!" David says with a groan. Red and duck share a mischievous look. "Ohh red! I love you sooo much honey boo!" duck cries, kissing his lover all over "I love you soo much more, my darling duck!! Your such a handsome husband I could just kiss you all day!!!" red says. They were obviously teasing David.

"stop being disgusting!!" David groans. "Awe I get enough of that from my therapist" duck says as he walks back to his own chair and takes a sip of his drink, then places it back on the coaster. "You have: 95% of your drink!" "you have: diabetes!" it says.

"Oka-okay! Wha do you wa-wan to eat!" Manny asks, grabbing the notepad and making squibbles like he was writing things. "Hmm... Well hows the Mac n' cheese?" red asks, looking at the child he raised to have such good manners.

"Oh! Uh uh uh! I make da Mac n cheese my self! It real good, da- I mea-mean sir!" Manny smiles brightly." hmm... Well, I'll have the Mac n cheese, can I see your notebook so I can write down the order?" yellow gives him the notebook, and red writes down their food orders." thank you buddy" he ruffles his hair and yellow leaves.

"Alright... It'll take them a bit to make the food.. So come here, baby.. I wanna fuck you" red says smirking.

__________________________________

"Ah~! Ah~! R-red slow down! P-please!!" duck begs as his ass gets brutally destroyed. "I'm not even inside yet... Only my tounge is in there~" red says, slapping ducks ass. " you know that you have a tounge as long as your cocks!" duck moans, gripping the chair red had him placed on.

"Im better at oral sex than Andy huh? Can Andy do this?" his tounge goes all the way to his womb and through his womb. "S-shitt~!!! Right there right there~!!!" duck begs, whimpering and moaning loudly.

(My god this is so many words more than I've ever written 😭✌️)

They do every position possible, 69, breeding position, doggy style, everything we can think of (because Jupiter can't think of any other positions 😭✌️)

Afterwords, we get our food convinently right after aftercare. "Sorry spring accidentally set the kitchen on fire and blamed himself and almost shoved his head in the fire" David explained. "WHAT?!" red asks, and rushes downstairs.

(This took forever and I'm literally sobbing 😭✌️

Word count because I'm proud of it because I'm dyslexic: 11467)