The egg

You can now make request!!
__________________________________
Plot
__________________________________
Robin laid an egg a few days ago, and now that red guy is off work due to him about to get a child, he's getting to take care of the egg while duck takes David to a publisher for his 3rd althebet type thing.
__________________________________
Red was rubbing his head as he tried to keep the egg warm. But being a first time biological father, it was super nerve racking.

"Egg... Are you too cold? Are you too hot? What if I squish you with my hands by accident? Duck would bite me until I died of rabies..." he was so nervous.

(Changing the POV to red guy)

I try turning on grelton and hoveris, that didn't work, so I then tried the news, that didn't shut the egg up either. It kept crying and crying. Then, I realize it's time for it's bath and diaper change.

"Ok... How do I do this? Ughhhh!" I call our babysitter and Paige comes over. "Hey red! How's the little eggo doing?" she asks. "Ughhh! Terrible! I tried turning on kids shows, that didn't work! Then the news, that wouldnt work either! " I flop on the couch with the egg in its crib. "You...know that not all children are the same right?"

I look at her like she's crazy. "They aren't?-" she facepalms, and I flop back. "Well! I'll teach you today, then you try!" she says, patting her skirt.

(By the way, I see Paige as something out of welcome home)

I look up, and see her holding the egg. She then slowly hands them to me and I smile. "Oh their adorable.." I say. I rock them, and the annoying noise stops. "Do you and duck have any name ideas?" she asks, and tickles the egg, making it shake, which means it's a happy little one.

"Not yet... I really like the name egg, it's gender neutral, and it's perfect in my opinion because we really want gender neutral names just incase" I say, kissing the eggs shell. "Well! I think it's time I put them to bed, do you want me to do it?" she asks, holding out her arms. "Actually... I wanna try now"

I hate my singing voice, but the twins liked it, and so did pidge, but what if the egg doesn't? I cradle the egg, and start singing a lullaby.

"Woah! Your a really good singer, Harry!" Paige says, and the baby falls asleep.

"Huh... Weird, All my kids adore my singing..." I mumble, placing the baby in their crib, then turning on soap operas.

(Idk lost motivation lol)