Morning sex

Idk I was reading creek and thought about this story shut up I like soft cuddly sex
__________________________________
Duck groans, laying on his husband's chest completely. He was wrapped in his arms around Me and I snuggle into him. "Morning red..." I yawn and rub my beak into his fur.

"Want me to get up and make your lunch after we cuddle a bit?" I ask, kissing him. "Yeah... But... We have an issue." I look at him seeking a hint to our issue, and he's looking down. I do as well and see all 3 of his dicks looking around for a hole to go into. "Oh... Shit."

I gulp. "Eek! Fuck one of them just poked my ass!- h-holy! U-ugghhhh!" two of them ripped my pants open and one of them shove itself in, opening my stomach scar as it skewers me. One of them go into my throat and the other one starts to jerk off Morgan. I couldn't speak..

"Boys! Play nice!" red whisper yells. He didn't really control his cocks... Completely. Two of the cocks were going through two different holes and going into my scar, and I was officially a duck skewer.

"Mmmph! Mmphn!cmming! Cmming!" I start to hit my wings up and down and I let out a moan as Morgan squirts. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I could only be used by my husband's huge cocks.

I love when they get roudy in the morning.. Theyre always so rough as soon as I wake up. But I cant say Morgan isn't the same... When I wake up, it always is searching my pants for someone to play with it.

Red pulls his hair up, 3 tounges coming out of his mouth as they start to grab my throat, and one pins my hands above my head, the other licks my body. My waist is being held by my husband's hands.

"M-morgans gonna cum! T-too much too much!" he looks me in the eyes with his own cyan ones that are usually covered by his hair. He has 4 eyes, so his 3rd and 4th eyes are on the top of his head and his 1st and second ar hiding under his hair usually.

"Tell Morgan to wait.. I haven't even made you pass out yet" he tells me. I gulp and my feathers start to scatter around the bed as he claims my ass, my throat, my mouth, everything was his.

__________________________________

"Fuck... That was absolutely amazing" we laugh a bit and cuddle, nuzzling into each other. "Your holes are so great, prince" he says, kissing my hand.

I blush and hide my face with my spare hand, nuzzling into the bed. "I'll make my lunch, you've already had a rough day" he tells me as he stands up and kisses my head. "I'll make you and the kids some lunch too.. How's that sound?" he asks. I nod and nuzzle into his pillow. He then hands me his hoodie.

"Put this on. You must be cold huh? I'll grab you the remote, and I'll also make some cookies" he says, rubbing my head as he hands me the remote. "Your the best at aftercare.." I giggle. "I know I am, that's what makes me so good at being a husband hm?" he asks, walking to the door. "I love you"

"I love you too" and I really meant that..
__________________________________

MY GOD THIS STORY WAS THE LONGEST ONE I'VE WRITTEN ON THIS SMUT BOOK 💀💀