Relief part 2

"Hey... I saw how you took Mr. Peterson's cock earlier... I wanna watch you take mine again.."

Duck was getting out of the shower with his husband when he got the notification.

"I told you that was a one time thing, Andy.. We can send nudes but that's it.. I'm staying loyal to Harry."

"I know darling but look what you did to my cock... It's throbbing."

A dick pic.

Oh my god why did Andy have to be so... Sexy? Just as duck was about to reply, red grabbed his phone, almost crushing it. "What the hell was that, was that Andy? Oh hoh hoh. That's it, on the bed slut. Your only allowed to worship my cock you whore. " he says, then puts the phone where duck can't reach. "Red! I-i didn't me-"

Seconds later, the pair was on the bed humping at each other. "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't think slut." he says, then... It was time for red to punish his bitch boy.

"Ass up. I'm going in raw. I want you to know who you belong to. And I am NOT going slow."
___________________________________
Ducks pov
___________________________________
God dammit Andy! Why are you always screwing shit up... Ok. I guess I'm just gonna have to take th- oh hell no I'll break. I can't take him raw!

"N-nononono! I can't take those three things raw!!" I protest, then he looks down. "Ah. I wasn't even gonna use all three but now that you mention it... Oh where's that chasity cage for Morgan? And what about those handcuffs and ball gag..." he looks around for the toys and finally finds them.

"H-harry calm down I d-didnt mea-" I start but get gagged before I could finish. The boys were in school right now so we didn't bother to shut the door. He gags me, cuffs me, and cages Morgan.. Fuck morgan was trying to escape the cage and red softly hits it.. Fuck this was gonna be a long night...

___________________________________

"Hah... Hah... Fuck your so tight.."

All three of reds cocks were inside of my hole, an they all went in dry. "Mmph! Mmmph!!" I moan am try escaping my restrains for the hundredth time but my feathered face gets slapped. "I've told you to be good. Now obey." he tells me, and I whimper and nod.
___________________________________After many MANY rounds, it's the next day... Red had work.
___________________________________reds POV
I'm gonna kill him. He touched what's mine. I gave him a job.. I befriended him.. He had the easiest job.. And he fucks my husband. "Hello sir~! Welcome to work. May I assist you?" Katie asks, a smile on her face as I get handed my breakfast.

"Yeah. Call Andy in." I say coldly while tossing something in the trash. It uncrumbles and reveals a crossed out picture with Andy's face on it..

"Do you need me sir?" he asks, gulping. "You slept with my husband. In my company. After everything I've provided for you you treat me like shit. You touch what's mine again and it won't be just your job your losing. Now get. Out. Here take your things." I say, tossing a box of his shit in his arms. "I'm letting you go. Get out." Katie shoos him and I sit back down and sigh. "My god.." I say, grabbing the fork and starting to eat my breakfast.

___________________________________

Ok I hope you enjoyed~! I worked like all night and some of the day on this so don't hate on it too bad :')