HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

idk Harry and robin take the twins, Spring, egg, and pidge to a pride festival

__________________________________
Red was wearing a shirt that was a button up, with two buttons undone and the colors of the gay man flag going down it, and a pair of blue jeans. Robin, was all decked out of course, a hat that says "I'm not gay but my husband is" a shirt that had the pansexual flag on it with his face on a pocket and a gay collar.

"Harry! I am not wearing this collar! It makes me look like a who're!" duck says, trying to take off the collar, but his husband pins him to the wall and lifts his chin. "Obey, duckling." almost immediately, duck obeys his husband and stops struggling to take off the collar.

(Ok I'm sorry for forgetting to mention this but red and duck have two of their own kids pidge and egg. Here's what the family all together looks like : ))

"Dad! I can-cant rememba what my fla-flag is!" Manny cries, clinging to his adopted fathers leg

"Dad! I can-cant rememba what my fla-flag is!" Manny cries, clinging to his adopted fathers leg. Red guy smiles, picking him up. "That's alright mate, remember? Your aro-ace" he said, grabbing the aro-ace flag and wrapping it around his son's neck to make it his cape. Yellow giggles and puts his fists on his hips, with one fist in the air.

Red chuckles and goes to see if his other 3 kids are ready. "Hon! Are you done painting the egg? You went with the washable egg color right? We don't want them to turn out rainbow when they hatch!" he calls.

"Yes yes I'm doing it, you nag!" duck pouts. But... The egg didn't look too pretty. "Oh god... It's alright I'll do it, move please duckling" red says, picking his un hatched child up and walking to the sink.

"HEY! my thing that I did!" duck pouts, reaching for the egg that's being pulled away. "Oh shut your beak, or I'll shut it for you" I say, washing off all the paint.

"Now.. Let's just.." he starts painting, and
Making words on the egg. "Im a child of the gays, not the gods" and then he puts the rainbow beanie back on his child.

Alright... Now time for the... More difficult kiddo. "... Pidge? Were about ready to go... Are you coming or-" there stood his kid, wearing a bunch of spikes and chains with leather clothes on, and aswell as a bunch of non-bindairy pride, like pins, a cape, and beaded non-bindairy shoe strings, necklaces, and bracelets. As well as a huge box of 1 dollar necklaces, and bracelets.

Tears formed in reds eyes, and he covers his mouth. "Oh... Sweet gi- oh fuck, sorry baby... What are your new pronouns?" ne asked, hugging his child and caressing their hair. "They them.." they mumbled, wiping tears from their own eyes.

"Well, kiddo.. I love you no matter what your gender or pronouns are, ok?" he says, petting his child's head slowly with a stroking touch, and then duck hugs his child after walking in from checking on David.

"So you take after your dad, huh?" duck asks, moving his kids hair out of their face. "Papa..." pidge rolled their eyes with a groan, but a smile on their face. "What? I like your smile!" duck says as he grabs a ponytail holder.

He braids his kids hair, then as soon as it was done, they look in the mirror for a moment then immediately take out the ponytail. "Hey!!" duck says. "Too feminine, hon?" red asks, receiving a nod from pidge.

"It's alright, you've always looked quite gender neutral" he says, rubbing his kids head and placing the hairtie on the vanity.

The Peterson mobile was all jam packed. "Ugh! Mr. Choo! Turn into a truck with 6 seats and a covered trunk!" within seconds, that's what happened. He feeds the car a bit of oil and pats it, then starts loading the trunk.

They then start their journey to the festival.