Birthday suit (smut)

Here's some smut for you horny fawkers <3
___________________________________
Plot: it's Reds birthday and his husband decided to wear some sexy lingerie for him while the twins are at Paige's and she watches them for the day.
___________________________________

Duck has to do a lot before his lover gets home. Make a cake, clean the house, send the kids to the baby sitters place, and buy some sexy lingerie for tonight.

"Thank you so much for watching them for tonight, I'll pay you extra for keeping them overnight aswell. Now how much do you need for pizza? I'll give about.. 100?" he says, looking in his wallet. Since his husband is the boss at Peterson's and sons and friends bits and parts limited, they were stinkin rich.

"Uhh I probably only need 20!" Paige says, laughing nervously. After he drops off the kids that morning, he leaves to get the lingerie and cake. He gets to the lingerie isle and looks for some that he thinks his lover would like on him, and grabs these.

Ducks POV___________________________________

Ducks POV
___________________________________

When I get home I get to work. I wrap everything, start making spaghetti, put the cake in the fridge, set up the decorations for when he gets home, and put balloons on the mailbox. "So, your plan is to basically seduce him after dinner just like when you pinned him to poor old Mr. Transport after dinner?" the mailbox asks as I tie the balloons down. I blush at his question that he asked after I explained my plan to him. "W-well, kind of" I say, rubbing my puffed feathers back down.

"N-now,be a good mailbox and hold these balloons until he gets home, I'll be inside in the funny house" I say and walk back inside.

When he gets home, I'm wearing my sexy white lingerie, and I put my ring on my left wings ring feather. I walk over before he could even say anything and hold the whip in my hand, flipping it to where Im holding the strings attached to it, and I lift his chin when he slid down the door a bit from the shock of my sexiness.

"Welcome home, birthday boy~ do you like your present?" I ask, crossing my arms as I look down at him with a smirk. He gulps some and nods, and I move his sexy red strings out of the way of his face and look at his fully black face and lift his chin, giving him a deep, passionate kiss.

When I pull away. I grab his hand and sit him in his chair, pinning  him with my foot to the chair. "So, big guy, what do you want me to do for you? As you can see.. I have set up a pole just for you.. And I've also gotten out some of your favorite outfits of mine.. Like that cute little maid outfit.. "

I whisper into his ear as I hump his knee. "Since your the birthday boy today, I'll allow you to touch yourself as you watch me dance on the pole, then you can fuck my ass, darling~" I tell him, grabbing his chin. (In this au duck is 5"8' and red is 6'2")

He gulps and pulls his collar away from his neck, sweating and blushing. He goes to grab my waist but I hit his hand with the strip whip, and he let's out a bit of a moan. God he's such a pervert.. He loves when I use this thing when I'm dominant.

"No touching me. Not until after you eat your meal, and then you can open this sexy present, you pesky bitch~" I whisper in his ear sending shivers down my husband's spine. "Oh look at those.. Already hard hm? Well.. Now that all 3 of them are trying to get out, let's go ahead and make sure all of these sexy tentacles are there mm?" I grab the button on his pants and undo them, pulling off his pants, and grabbing all three of them."here's one.. " I say, sucking it for awhile until it cums.

"There's two" the same thing

"There's three.." I suck it off. All three have cum now, and I stand upp and sit in between his legs. "Now. Let's eat before it gets cold~" I rub myself against the big one, and the other two search for Morgan. It appears and they nuzzle (as in jerk each other off) as we eat.

When we finish, I walk the birthday boy to the presents, and give him the first one;the black lingerie. "Holy fuck.. You would look so hot in this, robin.. I wanna fuck your ass so bad.. Please let me, I've been a good boy and waited patiently.. I want your ass..!" he was so hard, and I lift his chin with the whip. "Do you want me to step on you to shut you up?" I ask, knowing my answer.

Harry blushes and then nods a bit, and I laugh. "Your such a pervert, red~begging me for my feet on your face hm? You disgusting little bitch" I push him down and put my foot on his face, pressing down as I search for the chasity  in one of the presents.

"Now, if your a good boy, I won't have to lock one of those monsters u- a-aah! Red?! What the hell?!" suddenly, my foot gets yanked which catches me off guard, which gives the mop the opportunity to pin me down. "Instead, Morgan's getting locked up. Your so naughty, teasing me, knowing damn good and well that I own you. " he grabs my neck and I moan. Fuck... My feathers were puffing and Morgan refused to go home. "M-morgan! G-go home! Go home!" I beg.

But, instead Morgan gets grabbed by reds hand and I moan loud. "F-fuck!fuck fuck fuck! Not that! Don't touch its eye! Not the eye! I-ill cum!" I beg, gripping the carpet.

I get my ass spanked with his huge hand, which hurt more than any whip. I moan and throw my head back, gripping my beak shut. "No cumming. Now give me that chasity. Now slut." he grabs the toy and locks it. He attatches the key to his Lanyard next to his laminated tag. I moan and try to get out of my cage, but he doesn't allow it.

"This is ruining my plans!" he kisses and makes hickeys all over my sensitive spots. Morgan is freaking out, trying to get out of its cage as one of reds cocks attempt to get Morgan out, and red suddenly moves my panties over, revealing my hole! Fuck this was ruining my very planned out plan.

He lifts me up by my ass and jerks off one of his tentacles.. Fuck those things are so hot.. They've made my scar more open and have skewered me so many times.. Hell one time they went past my scar and went to my mouth!

My POV because I'm here too I would know I was the lingerie:

Duck suddenly gets thrusted into by his husband who receives a moan. "Red! O-oh shit! Right there right there daddy!" the bird moans as he gets pounded.

"Oh you like that huh slut boy? Oh do you want daddy to slap you?" then, red smacks his lover as he thrusts, making him moan and shiver. "M-morgan! It wants to cum it wants to cum!" the duck says as he reaches for Morgan but red yanks his tie off and ties the ducks hands above his head. "No touching slut." duck receives another slap which makes him moan.

That entire night, the pair fuck hard and passionately before finally stopping. "Darling.. I have to be at work 5 minutes ago.. But hell your so sexy I don't want to pull out.." then, red calls in and explains to Mrs. Printer that he won't be able to make it in today. He was the boss of course, so he was able to take as many days off as he wanted.
___________________________________
THIS STORY WAS SUCH A PESKY BITCH BEE TO WRITE IT TOOK A WEEK 😭💅
___________________________________word count; 1374