Late night wank off sesh

Plot
Self explainatory
___________________________________
Inspired by: yarn_and_wire (DHMIS oneshot)

DISCLAIMER! THIS WAS NOT A REQUEST
___________________________________
Fuck.

Red had a huge boner... He tried everything. Looking at pictures of the boys dad, Roy, watching pimple popping videos, thinking about his parents, but nothing. Worked.

There was only one way to make this bitch go down..

Masturbation.

He groans, and looks over to his husband. Duck... Fuck for some reason... He was so much more...sexy than usual. He was wearing short shorts...one of reds shirts... That made all three cocks hard. "F-fuck.." he mumbles. "Duck... Duck... Ugh.." the mop moans as he touches himself.

But just his hands weren't enough. He needed something.. More. His first thought was his husband, but he didn't want to wake him up just to fuck him. He looks around and finds a pillow. "I'm such a pervert.." he mutters as he grabs the pillow.

"Duck... Duck...! Ugh.. Oh god fuck!"

He came on the pillow. This wasn't enough. He needed something else... A hole to stuff. "Duck.."

He groans at himself. "Duckling... Wake up... Please it's important.." duck bites his husband, and tries to relax back into sleep. "Fine." red mumbles and pins his lover down, now drunk on lust.

He starts humping at ducks ass, and robin tries to pretend he didn't wake up but Morgan gives him away. 'No no no no no.. Not now Morgan! Go home!!' he thought. One of reds tentacles nuzzles Morgan and it nuzzles back. "A-are you trying to piss me off mop man?!" the duck asks, a moan escaping. "Darling... You did this to me."

Red makes the shorter male look up at him. "You kept saying humiliating things to me last night... Fuck you made me so horny. And for that... I'm going to humiliate you." he says, grabbing his lovers hand and bringing him to the full body mirror. He pins him to the reflection and grabs his neck. "Look at you. Your hard. Now you know how I feel.." one of the tentacles grabs his lovers neck and a hand slaps his ass. "Now. Your going to suck one of my cocks while I fuck you with the big one."

My god this was gonna be so hot...

(I'm lazy bye I hope y'all enjoyed your meal children because your not getting fed ever again 👹👹👹 jkjk I'll feed you after school children)