Chapter 8 ~

"To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death." - Taylor Swift

- Viv -

It took me four days of miserably lying in my bed to recover. I was drowsy and nauseous, fed up with the intense humidity and utterly heart broken. I don't know what came over me but seeing him almost figure out my secret was too much and I snapped. Of course he was going to be curious I mean fuck, if you see a shit load of pill bottles in someones bathroom you're hardly going to assume they're fine. He cared about me and I think that was what was scaring me most, I couldn't continue to destroy people like this, it wasn't right and it definitely wasn't fair. 

I checked online and found cheap enough flights home and just decided. I needed to be back in Framlingham, away from the boy who could potentially have his life ruined by some girl he's just me. He'd get over it and I would too.... maybe.

- Liam -

"Hey is Haz out of bed yet, it's almost midday?"

I looked at the clock, Lou was right, it was almost midday, it wasn't like Harry to stay in bed that long he was usually first up.

"Maybe he's hungover or just tired, you never know what he could've been up to with Viv last night" Zayn interjected smirking behind his phone.

"No I don't think it's that" Lou said frowning "He came in early last night and looked really...I don't know ... down. Do you think something happened?"

I sighed "maybe, it's weird though. I've never seen him like this with someone"

The boys nodded in agreement.

"He'll be up soon. We can find out then" Niall concluded, his mouth filled with crisps.

"Suppose your right" I nodded "I'm going for a run, I'll see you in a bit"

The boys nodded as I jogged out the door, putting my ear phones in. Nice bit of Justin Bieber to keep me motivated, I thought happily turning the corner.

"Viv?"

Viv's eyes widened as she saw me. I looked at her confused, why was she trying to drag her suitcase out the door? She wasn't supposed to be going home for another week and a half.

"Hi Liam" she said, wiping a tear from her eye. She looked like she had been crying all night.

"Where are you going?"

I walked over so I was close to her and looked at all her bags.

"I'm sorry Liam I was stupid thinking I'd be fine here all alone. I have to go home" tears began to form in her eyes again and in an attempt to hide them she blinked at me.

"But what about Harry?"

I was so confused.

"I'm sorry Liam" she whispered pulling me into a hug and then kissing my cheek. She looked at me once more and then left, pulling her suitcase towards the hotel reception.

I hesitated. Was I meant to go after her? Was I meant to pretend like I didn't see anything? I went to continue to run but then turned in the direction of my villa.

"Harry?! Harry?!" I sprinted up the stairs and into his room. I was barely able to catch my breath.

Harry sat up straight and looked at me sadly.

"Harry she's leaving!"

We exchanged a frightful glance and then like a flash he was up, dressed and out the door running down the stairs and past the boys, all looking shocked.

- Harry -

I ran as fast as I could, up the flight of steps and into the hotel reception, panting.

"Hello sir how may I help you this afternoon?" The woman at the front desk smiled up at me.

"Sorry did a girl just check out here, blondish hair, brown eyes?" I impatiently look around the lobby.

"Hmm... Possibly I'll ask Linda" she turned to the woman next to her and they chatted quietly for what felt like several hours "Yes dear she did, she got a taxi outside would you like me to -"

"No that's okay thank you"

My legs pulled me to the front of the hotel where I saw Viviana in a taxi. I called her name but the taxi began to pull away.

"Wait!" I screamed, chasing the taxi.

When the taxi went out of sight I jumped into another one and basically shouted "airport" at the driver. He looked at me unimpressed and held our his hand. Did this asshole really want me to pay him right now? I slapped my pockets realising there was no time.

"Just go and I'll pay you when we get there" I demanded, not even bothering to put my seatbelt on as he sped off and onto the highway.

Come on, come on, can't this thing go any faster?

I drummed my fingers on the window, then I tapped my feet off the ground and I even bit my nails. I had no idea how close the airport was but it was taking far too long.

"Do you know how much longer?" I asked looking out the window.

"Not far, about two minutes but traffic" the taxi drivers attitude was enough to throw me so I hopped out of the car and ran.

"Hey you haven't paid your fare!!" I heard him shout after me but I didn't listen.

I was running along a highway next to a bunch of cars, all staring at me confused and probably all thinking "hey that dude looks like Harry styles" and I couldn't have cared less.

I dodged a few more cars and crossed over to the same side of the airport, looking Into every window of every taxi in the link. Then I saw her, starting straight ahead in the back of a taxi, her eyes swollen and red.

"Viv!" I screamed banging on the window pane. "Viv!!"

She looked at me startled and rolled down the window. "Harry what are you doing here?!"

"I'm here to stop you from leaving and apologise for what I did"

At this stage everyone in traffic was staring at us, wondering what was going to happen.

"Harry" V sighed looking around self-conscious "I have to leave, we barely know each other. Why are you doing this?"

"Barely know each other?" I shouted, getting angry "if we barely know each other how do I know that your favourite colour is aquamarine but you think it looks awful on you? How do I know that your mother is from Como in Italy and you go to visit your Italian family every summer? If we barely know each other how do I know that when you're nervous you bite your lip and when you're trying to make a decision you purse them. Viv if we barley knew each other I wouldn't know how many sisters your dad had and where they all lived! Why are you resisting this?"

Viv looked at me with her big brown eyes and then got out of the car so she was looking up at me.

"Why do you care so much?" Her face looked angry but I could see the glistening drops in her eyes.

"Because I've completely fallen for you and the thought of never seeing you again kills me. I don't care about any of your secrets I just want you to be able to share them with me. I want us to be together"

And like that she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. So passionately that I had to lift her up so her legs would wrap around mine. I could hear the crowd of people watching from their cars applaud.

"You really want me?" Viv suddenly asked pulling away so she was looking at me.

"More than I've ever wanted anything in my life"

She kissed me again and then I let her down. I helped her take her car out of the cab and then nudged her at the sight of the driver storming up the road towards us.

"You don't have any cash on you? I didn't pay my fare"

Viv giggled "Don't worry Styles I'll pay, but you owe me big time!"

A/N*

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN