08

I could hear my heart beating through my ears as I crept into the Under Fisk Tower, before I left the hotel I made sure to put a hologram of Griot doing my homework, I knew my father was going to notice but many lives were at stake.

When I arrived I noticed all the different Spider-Man fighting together since there were many people to fight off and the overrider was now switched on. When I spotted Miles fighting off Doctor Olivia but since she had many arms I closed my eyes before I summoned Askari and waited nervously.

Go forth, Princess. Daughter of King T'Challa Udaku and Queen Ororo Munroe Udaku.
Wakanda Forever.

"Wakanda Forever, Goddess Askari."I respectfully responded as I watched my traditional tattoos on my arm, wrist and stomach begin to glow.

I took a deep breathe before I shot lightening towards Doctor Olivia which successfully reached her and made her suit malfunction from the lightening.

"Freya!"I smiled as I glided down to hug Miles tightly.

"I love your suit."I compliment after I pulled away as I took a good look at his suit.

"Thanks, I made it myself."he replied before he looked down at his suit.

"Did you really mean it when you sai--"

"Hey! Heads up!"Gwen yelled making us look up to see Doctor Olivia standing up once again.

"Buckle up guys, this is going totake a while."Gwen said making us stare at her as we got into our fighting position.

When Doctor Olivia was about to approach us she got hit by a truck which made me gasp in shock.

"Alright, never mind. Let’s end this thing."Gwen replied making us look at Peter so we could retrieve the goober.

When I looked around to make sure everyone was still alive I went over to Peni when I realised she was now on Peter Noir's shoulder.

"Are you hurt?"I asked with a sense of urgency making her shake her head as she sob before she opened her hands and showed me her dead spider.

"Hey, do not worry."I muttered as I placed my hand over hers with a smile.

"I was taught how to revive and regenerate cells, creatures and even people back at home."I explained as I made eye contact with her making sure that I gave her a warm smile that would calm her down which made her nod her head and close her eyes.

After a few minutes she gasp making me slowly remove my hand which revealed a happy spider that excitedly jumped around her palm.

"Thank you, thank you so much Princess Freya." She excitedly expressed making me smile as I gently wiped her tears away.

"No, need to thank me."I replied before I looked back at Peter.

"Miles and I got this. You guys need to go home."I explained as I held my hand out towards Peter waiting for him to hand over the goober.

"I'll go. I'm the one with the goo--"Peter paused when Miles held the goober up in his hand.

"Don’t watch the mouth. Watch the hands."Miles responded making me smile as I nodded at Miles.

"Let's go."I muttered as flew up to where the goober is supposed to be attached to, Miles shot a web out of his wrist before he did a flip and landed to where I was, I banged my fist against the mental surface until one fragile piece feel off revealing where the goober is supposed to be inserted.

Miles swiftly inserted the goober which made a computer voice say: 'Alert! Quantum polarity has been reversed.'

"Miles, go say goodbye. I got this."I muttered making him nod his head before he went to stand with everyone else.