01

"I will call you every single day."I said to Aunt Shuri as she was helped me pack my clothes in a neater way inside my suitcase.

"Please do, even when you feel like you're crushing on a someone."Shuri joked as she winked at me.

"I will."I mumbled in embarrassment rolling my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much."Aunt Shuri said as she gave me a warm embrace.

"Okay don't get too excited. Close your eyes."She said as she sat me down on my bed.

"I'm scared."I mumbled as I looked at her suspiciously.

"Vala. (Close)"She stated whilst giggling which made me close them and that's when I felt her take my wrist and clasp a bracelet on the same wrist that had my kimoyo beads.

"Okay, Open. I remember you telling me about how you wanted to be a superhero just like brother, So I made this for you." she explained as I looked down at my wrist and saw a simple matte black chained bracelet with a minimalised black panther symbol.

"Aunty."I mumbled in disbelief as I looked down at the bracelet.

"Let's hope the King doesn't see you wearing this."She joked as she gave me a smirk.

"Tell it to go."She said as she made me stand up, I closed my eyes and told it to go in my head, before I knew it my clothes were burnt off by the vibranium and revealed my new fighting suit.

The suit was black, white and gold just like my mom's fighting suit except I had tight fitting pants with a sleeveless cropped top that covered my neck slightly, along with leather gloves and boots.

"I love it!"I said as I rushed toward my full body mirror and twirled in joy.

"How do I look?"I asked as I did a 360 turn once again.

Before Aunt Shuri could respond we heard 3 consecutive knocks on my door which made us freeze.

"Uh who is it?"I asked in a  panic as I began to look for my pajamas.

"Your father."he simply responded whilst chuckling which made frantically look for my pajamas with Aunt Shuri, I tossed the suit at her and she stuffed it at the bottom of my suitcase.

"Oh baba, Hold on!"I blurted out as I pulled on my nearest pajamas before I rushed to my door with Aunt Shuri beside me.

"Yes brother?-- "

"Yes baba?--"We asked in sync as we gave him awkward smiles which made him narrow his eyes and look between us like we were troublesome kids.

"May I have a word with you, Freya?"he asked as he gave me a small smile.

"Of course baba."I said as I opened my door abit wider so let Aunt Shuri escape.

"Ndodakazi, ziphathe kahle phesheya." (my daughter, please take care of yourself at America.)he began started as he walked into my room and looked for the nearest seat which made me rush towards my bed and gesture towards my bed.

"Baba, I will. Ngihlezi ngiphatha kahle."(I'm always careful) I joked as I sat next to him.

"I don't want to hear anything about you and boys, No boys until you're 40."he joked which successfully made me laugh and place my head on his shoulder and I could smell his strong cologne.

"Baba! Do you not want to have grandchildren?"I asked whilst giggling.

"Ah, I don't want to see my little girl marrying anyone nor carrying anyone's child since I know how babies are made."he said matter of factly which made me laugh harder.

"Hhayi, baba!(no dad!)Ew!"I exclaimed whilst giggling as I wrapped my arm around his arm.

"Exactly."he said as his laugh died down.

"I will miss you baba."I said break the silence as I looked up at him.

"I will miss you too ntombazane yami.(my little girl.)"he said as he kissed my forehead.

"I'll miss you more, baba."