02

"We're coming with you."Dad said as he closed the door behind him and went over to my mom's door and opened her door for her.

"No, you do not have to. You will make a scene."I said as I looked between them but before I knew it everyone was looking in our direction.

"Your highness! So good to see you. This must be your princess Freya."I smiled awkwardly at the man that shook my baba's hand and shook mine.

"Yes, I expect you all to take good care of her. If I hear anything about her getting bullied we will have a problem."My dad sternly said as he glared at the principal which made the Principal laugh awkwardly before nodding his head.

"Of course, Your Majesty."he said as the principal took one of my bags.

"Enjoy yourself, my flower."Baba said as he pecked my forehead before he patted the principal on the back.

"I'm going to miss you so much baby. Come here."My mom sadly said as she pulled me into a hug in which I hugged back tightly.

"I will miss you too."I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I love you. Enjoy yourself."She said as she pulled away and kissed my forehead.

I looked up at my dad and gave him a small smile before I launched into his arms.

"Enjoy yourself, my warrior."he mumbled as he kissed my forehead before he placed his hand on my cheek and gave me a proud smile.

"I will try my best, I love you both."I said as I did the wakandan salute in which they did in return before I turned to follow behind the principal with my bags.

He showed me around the school and we eventually made it to my dorm, he also handed me a map as well as my schedule. I had classes today and I missed 2.

"Welcome to Brooklyn Vision Academy, Princess Freya."he said as he gave me a sweet smile before he took off to go tell a couple of kids to stop miss behaving.

"Of course, I have my own room."I said as I looked around the dorm that had one bed. I grabbed my school tote bag and my notebooks for the next classes and made my way out of my dorm. I heard the bell ring which indicated it was break.

I sighed as I grabbed my headphones and connected my phone so I could listen to music:

"Ayy, ayy, ayy, ayy (ooh)
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh (ooh)
Ayy, ayy
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Needless to say, I keep her in check
She was a bad-bad, nevertheless (yeah)
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck (wreck)
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck (wreck)
Needless to say, I'm keeping her in check
She was all bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck."

I silently sang to myself as I walked towards a nearby vending machine, I looked for a snack and decided to just buy a candy bar.

"Ooh-ooh-ooh
Some things you just can't refuse
She wanna ride me like a cruise
And I'm not tryna lose."I sang to myself as I slipped in the cash and waited for the candy bar to fall.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked beside me and saw a boy who was staring at me in amazement but once he saw me looking he immediately turned to face the water fountain and he accidentally sprayed himself with the water which made me giggle, I grabbed my candy bar before I rushed towards him.

"Here."I said as I reached into my bag to grab a couple of tissues for him.

"Oh, uh. Thank you, thank you."he shyly said as he gave me a small smile.

"No problem."I said as I gave me a small smile before nodding my head.

"I will go now--"

"Wait, I'm Miles."he said as he held out his hand that had the wet tissue but he quickly swapped it with his other hand that was clearly wet, he then shook his head and balled his hand into a fist, I smiled and tapped my fist against his.