05

"So' can you control the weather? Like change it?"Peter asked in amazement with his mouth full as he sucked the sauce from his burger from his fingers.

"Yes."I muttered in amazement as I watched him down the food pretty fast.

"Wait, wait. Make it snow."he marveled making me look at Miles for a brief moment and we exchanged the same 'Is he being serious?' looks.

"If I do that now people will know it is me because my birth marks and eyes glow."I explained making him groan and roll his eyes like a disappointed child.

"I love this burger. So delicious.One of the best burgers I’ve everhad. In my universe, this place closed six years ago. I don’t know why. I really don’t."Peter expressed as he stared at his burger before he practically inhaled it making it my turn to stare at him in awe.

"Can we focus?"Miles spoke up in frustration as he looked up at Peter.

"Uh huh sure."Peter responded but I knew he was not listening nor was he focused.

"The other Pet--"

"You gonna eat that? I’m listening."Peter responded impatiently making Miles push his plate towards Peter.

"The other Peter said he was going to be showing me the ropes."Miles spoke up in frustration as he looked up at Peter who still was not listening.

"Wow."Peter nonchalantly responded making me roll my eyes at his immaturity.

"You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell me now?"Miles asked making Peter lick his fingers once again before he let our a burp making me cringe and place my hand over my mouth as people around us looked at us.

"Yeah I got plenty. Disinfect the mask. You’re gonna want to use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the
joints. You don’t want any chafing,right?"Peter asked making me roll my eyes in frustration once again.

"Mr Parker, with all due respect. We do not have time for all of this, can you please take us seriously. New York City or potentially the whole world is on the line here and you might even die in a universe you do not even belong to."I politely spoke up I'm frustration making him sigh heavily.

"Look up where Alchemax is."Peter finally spoke up as he pushed the two plates he ate from away from him.

"A private technological campus in Hudson Valley, New York."Mile responded as he read the location off his phone.

"Oh, Miles. Mr Parker can reach you how to swing on your way there."I responded making Miles no his head with excitement which made Peter laugh.

He laughed until we paid for our meals and left the diner, we followed him cluelessly as we watched him still continue to laugh as he led us to a subway station. He hopped onto a train and sat on the nearest seats.

"I’m not swinging to the Hudson Valley, Miles. Not after a hearty burger-breakfast. Keep your legs
fresh, you’re gonna thank me later."he replied as he nudged Miles making us sit patiently in the train.

When we finally got to Hudson Valley we hid in the forest and stared at the Alchemax location.

"So how do we retrace Mr Parker’s steps?"I asked as I looked up at the males in front of me who were bickering about a yellow cloth which made me frown at them.

"That’s a good question...What would I do if I were me...? Got it. Step One: I infiltrate the lab."Peter thought to himself.

"Two: Find the head scientist's computer."he continued to think out loud.

"Step Three: I re-examine my personal biases. Step Four: I hack the computer."Peter described as he tried to paint the scene for us.

"It’s not technically hacking. It’s kinda--"Miles protested making Peter wave him off before he interrupted him: