00

"Baba! Please!"I begged for the last time as I followed him down the hallway that was leading to the throne room.

"What is the matter?"Mama asked as she was sitting in the throne room waiting for Baba.

"Baba is being unreasonable."I answered and crossed my arms as I watched my father walk away from me.

"Unreasonable? What are you being unreasonable about My King?"Mama asked as she kissed Baba's cheek which made me sigh heavily.

"Your daughter wants to go to America for an education as if we do not have enough schools here in Wakanda."Baba nonchalantly responded as he looked at me before he sat upon his throne.

"My daughter?"Mama asked whilst laughing as she placed her hands on her hips and stared at my father in amusement.

"Well, she is your daughter when she starts acting like this, Ororo. She also has your prominent white hair." Baba jokingly pointed out which made me roll my eyes once again.

"What's wrong with Wakanda, sweetheart?" Mama asked with a small smile on her face as she looked between baba and I obviously enjoying our bickering.

"Yes, What is wrong with Wakanda, dear daughter?"My dad teased as he shrugged and placed his hands on his lap making my mama wave him off.

"My love, What is wrong with Wakanda?" Mama asked once again as she look at me making me walk up towards her throne.

"Nothing, Mama. I just want to be independent and I want to discover new places. Also seeing that you are also from America it would be a wonderful experience to see where you grew up mama."I explained as I gave her a small smile.

"Independence. Okay then I agree with you my darling."Mama excitedly said and gave me a quick nod making me smile hard.

"Really, Mama?"I excitedly aasked in disbelief as I looked up at her with a big smile making my baba look up at my mother in disbelief.

"Yes, but I do not want you getting distracted by any boys or I will--"

"Send me to the Jabari."I finished off whilst giggling as I nodded my head.

"Yes, I only want A's and B's! Any less, I will send Onika to fetch you! No, using Askari if the situation is unnecessary. Only when you are in danger." Mama playfully threatened as she took both of my hands.

"Yes, yes, yes. I love you so much, Mama! Thank you!"I yelled as I ran out of the throne room in excitement.

"But! Your father and I will take you there."she announced which made me stop dead in my tracks as I turned to face them again.

"Why? What about your King and Queen duties, Mama?"I asked as I crossed my arms and looked at my dad who had a smug look on his face which made me playfully roll my eyes.

"We have been to America before and I know the perfect school. Your Aunt Shuri will be here to guard the Kingdom."I sighed before I nodded my head and smiled anyway as I ran out the throne room in excitement.

"No running!"Mama yelled back which made me slow down my pace and I started speed walking instead.

"Sorry Mama!"