04

"Ow."I muttered as I gently touched the bruises on my arms from yesterday as I moved through the empty halls to go get myself some food.

Everyone was talking about it, Spiderman died last night and so the school gave everyone a break since half the school was mourning and wanted to go to the memorial service.

"You okay?"I looked up and saw a blonde girl that had a side cut.

"I am good. I love your hair cut. Uh, unique choice." I replied making her laugh before she nodded her head.

"I didn't have a choice but thank you."She responded whilst laughing before she explained what happened with Miles which made me giggle.

"Where is he anyway? I usually see you two walking together."She responded as she looked around making me shrug my shoulders.

"I do not know. Maybe he took Spiderman's death to heart?"I asked making her nod her head slowly.

"You want to go get food? I'm kinda hungry."She asked as she gave me a small smile.

"I am right behind you. What is your name?"I asked as I looked up at her.

"Gwen--Gwendola I'm South African."she replied hesitantly making me nod my head slowly.

"Really? South Africa is a beautiful place, I have been there quite a lot it is nice to meet you. I am--"

"Princess Freya of Wakanda. I've heard a lot about you."she replied as she bowed making me smile and shake my head.

"You do not need to bow. We do not bow for royalty in Wakanda."I reassured making her nod her head as we both made it out of the school to go get food and when we left to go to shops alot of stores had Spiderman merchandise and everyone was wearing Spiderman merchandise.

"Wow, they really loved him."I muttered as I looked down at my food.

"Yeah, crazy."She muttered back as we went to the nearest park to go eat our food.

I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket which made my reach for it to look at the caller ID before answering.

"Miles, how are you holding up?"I asked which made Qwen walk ahead of me.

"I am okay. I was thinking maybe you could help me train with being spiderman?"he asked which made me think for awhile.

"I know nothing about Spiderman's abilities, I can try."I muttered in response making him agree before telling me to meet him somewhere.

"I have to--"

"Don't worry. I'll see you around."Gwen replied making me nod my head before I walked in the opposite direction.

I finally met Miles in an alley and he was wearing a spiderman suit.

"You wanna start with walking on the wall?"I asked as I pointed to the brick walls making him nod his head.

"Okay. I will help you by creating the bricks as steps like the first and second time then I will let you do it but yourself."I responded making him nod as I pushed him with little clouds.

"Walk like a spider, Miles."I instructed making him lower his body as he walked up step by step.

"jump down. I will catch you."I replied making him look down at me hestitantly and I nodded head down which made him jump down and i caught him with a small tornado before making him gracefully land.

"Try again."I instructed making him nod as he walked up as I pulled helped him up with a mini cloud before he fell back once he got to the top.

"Okay now without my help."I replied making look at me in shock.