CHAPTER 19

(Ramen)

"Muichiro?" your eyes widened as he was glaring at you with pure hatred.

"Come with me," He spoke coldly as if he were speaking to a lower creature. His usual stoic self is not visible, his aura burns icy fires of anger that even you cannot comprehend as to why.

As the eyes of all the other hashira's watched you and Muichiro intently with interest, he rolled his eyes annoyance pulling you even harsher this time to speed up your and his departure.

"Nee-san's going to be married?" Hinaki looked back to the commotion before whispering to Nichika as they escorted Kagaya back to their estate.

With his force, you winced in pain as your stomach was still fresh with wounds.

"Tokito-kun you're hurting (Y/n)-sama," Mitsuri spoke as she tried to hold your other hand but Muichiro pulled you to his chest and embraced you in such a protective manner.

"Shut up," He replied with a fiery glare. "I'm not hurting her,"

He wasn't wrong as your pain was because of your injuries but he wasn't entirely right either. The abrupt force to pull you is making your muscles move without caution which can be irritating for your injuries.

"Let her go brat!" Sanemi spoke as he began to walk towards your direction.

However, as if time stopped, everyone's eyes expanded and freezed as a certain hashira spoke.

"Let her go." Giyu held your shoulder and pushed Muichiro off you . With Muichiro glaring at him, he held you protectively like an older brother.

You're caught up in the middle of a fight, and are feeling very uncomfortable and awkward. However, you can't ignore that the two boys involved are the two most quiet people in the hashira department which made you quite amused as well.

"Ara~ ara~ am I seeing this right?" The situation amused both Shinobu and Tengen as they smiled wickedly at me. Tengen then started laughing.

"Who do you think will marry (Y/n)-sama? I'm placing a bet in Tokito-kun," Shinobu spoke and nudged Mitsuri on the shoulder.

"They are both close to (Y/n)-sama but sometimes I saw Tomioka-san laughing at (Y/n)-sama's jokes," Mitsuri replied blushing.

"Is that so? Tomioka it is for me then," Tengen exclaimed laughing frantically. As he laughed he started to hold onto the Kyojuro while he kept on banging his fist on the poor guy.