CHAPTER 12

(Father)

After all of this, I still love you?

Do I or am I just scared?

However, I'm sure about two things.

I hate you.

And I'll never be like you.

"113," 8136 said in a broken voice. Tears welled up in her eyes as she gazed at me in sadness.

Just by hearing her voice, my heart kept beating fast out of anger. Her voice I once loved is something I now despise. It burns my eardrums with pain and my wrath and fills my mind with the unpleasant voices of revenge.

I curled up ng knuckles and buried my nails on my palms. Heavy breathing followed with more trembling occurs on my body as my anger grew to the point that it nearly burned my skin. Now my blood is boiling hotter than lava on an active volcano. I can't feel anything else except for wrath, as it nearly evicts my sanity.

My feelings bottled up inside me as I watched my sister get dragged by the doctors as she kept fighting back.

I hate you.

Fires of anger entered my eyes as I kept digging my nails in the skin of my palms, causing droplets of my blood to paint the floor beneath me.

Suddenly, I felt something escape my eyes. My breathing paused as I realized what it was.

I'm crying?

The minute before, all I can feel is anger. However, now I'm crying.

I can only feel sadness.

Sadness consumed every form of emotion in my body rather than living with them. It then traveled to every cell, finding its way out, but I'm trapping it in like a dog in a cage.

Why?

However, all I know is that the fire of my wrath keeps getting worse and worse with every breath I take.

As the doctors held her arms, she tried to open her mouth to say something.

But then, everything turned black. My consciousness faded like ash as it got burned by my overwhelming emotions.

As I woke up, the soft and loving hug of my father greeted me morning.

"113, I was so worried," his hold on my kimono got tighter as he started sobbing on my clothes.