CHAPTER 8

(Sleep)

"Thank you so much for the wonderful breakfast, Tengen-san, Hinatsuru-san, Makio-san, and Suma-san. It's an honor to start this day with all of you," You bowed.

"You're so cute, (Y/n), come visit us next time again!" Suma cried. She came up to you and hugged you tightly.

"I sure will, especially that I will be asking Hinatsuru-san to teach me her signature Toruko rice. It's just a masterpiece," You smiled brightly.

"Sure, (Y/n), I'll show you how to prepare it whenever you like," Hinatsuru cupped your cheeks.

"Thank you so much!" You pulled Hinatsuru into the hug.

You looked up and saw Makio gazing at the three of you, smiling. With calm smile, you took her hand and pulled her into the hug as well. She was shocked at first, but she smiled into the hug anyway.

After a few seconds, the four of you pulled away from the hug.

"I will be going now. Hinatsuru-san, Makio-san, and Suma-san, I pray that all of you will have a wonderful day," You bowed to the three of them. They returned the bow.

You then turned to Tengen.

"Tengen-san, have a flamboyant day," You smiled and bowed.

"You too, (Y/n)," He returned the bow.

Afterward, you left.

"What a sweet child," Hinatsuru smiled. Tengen then wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"She is indeed a flamboyant person, just like her father," Tengen replied.

"Yeah, I usually hate kids, but she's cool," Makio said.

"She's like a little sister to me," Suma said with a huge smile. Makio turned to her.

"You act more like a little sister than her, Suma," Makio replied. Suma pouted.

Arriving at the mist pillar's residence, you almost knocked on the door. However, you remembered that you and Muichiro returned to your own homes at 2:50 am. He's probably still sleeping, and you need to sleep as well since you woke up at 5:00 am to join the sound pillar and his wives for breakfast.

To make sure, you ordered your crow to see if he is still sleeping. After a few minutes, your crow came back and landed on your shoulder, looking horrified.