Chapter 391 - 400

ʚChapter 391 You Are My Only Sister
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It can be seen that when the other party broke in, he was very careful not to be noticed, but in terms of professionalism, Huo Yishen was a patriarch-level expert.

    As long as something was touched, it was impossible to hide it from his eyes.

    When Jiang Ning left, he collected everything he could, leaving only some necessities for life.

    After entering, a few people pretended to chat casually, but checked inside and out lightly.

    Slight signs of being turned over, but no bugs installed.

    Huo Yishen gave Jiang Ning a look. If the military took action, it would be so professional that no one would notice it.

    The two carried vegetables into the kitchen. They only bought a catty of pork belly. Jiang Ning took out a few catties from the space and put them away, as well as various vegetables, as well as self-made hot pot ingredients.

    After eating some delicacies to reward himself, Jiang Ning did not forget to soak in the hot spring to relieve fatigue, and it was already evening when he woke up.

    He took out the walkie-talkie and contacted Zhang Chao again.

    This time, they got in touch. They didn't go to the sea for training. They did physical exercise on land and trained in first aid and other knowledge. They just returned to the dormitory after get out of class.

    Training every day, they really don't know about Jiang Ning's recent situation, they know that she and Huo Yishen went out to scavenge and did a lot of money, so they don't have to worry about food and clothing in the future, they are really happy for the two of them.

    Aning is tenacious, no matter what kind of adversity she is in, she cannot be defeated.

    "Okay, let's come."

    It was a rare meeting, and the few people were very happy. Although Jiang Ning told them not to bring anything, they still picked some, a bottle of wine, bacon, and candy.

    Rong Sanshao and Zhang Chao arrived one after another, and he also brought things.

    They were old acquaintances in the villa area, but now they can get together at the military base, it feels very cordial, and they give a big hug when they meet.

    Compared with Zhang Chao and the others, Rong Sanshao, who was cramming for a while, was still a bit inferior. He didn't enter the Navy Department, but he was already very proud of being assigned to the Army Department.

    Having been in the army for so long, Zhang Chao knows a lot, "The army is also good. The earthquake-proof and earthquake-resistant vehicles are amphibious. One day the land will sink, and they can still run in the water." Rong Sanshao entered the door and left the things on the table

    . , gave Huo Yi a big hug, as if smearing honey on his mouth, "Thank you brother-in-law, if it weren't for my brother-in-law's top-secret advice, I would have failed the exam. Brother-in-law, all my grades today are due to your teaching

    , When one day I'm going to make a fortune, I will never forget my brother-in-law's contribution."

    Just like this, Huo Yishen was lost in Rong Sanshao's sweet scheming.

    Young Master Rong also wanted to give Jiang Ning a hug. Considering the difference between men and women, he held back, but flattery is absolutely enough, "Sister, you are my only sister!"