Chapter 261 - 270

ʚChapter 261 Why Are You Ignoring Me?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Wailing everywhere, no one answered.

    The three left easily without blinking an eye.

    Witnessing the whole process, the sharp-mouthed monkey and others almost dropped their jaws in shock, bull, bull!

    Young Master Rong was stunned.

    Lost, there is such a powerful person in the community? No less than the special warfare soldiers at the base!

    This group of people who eat dry food, 20 people can't hurt anyone else, so what's the use of them?

    Kicking away the wounded lying on the hood, Third Master Rong moved the airbag to the side, but unexpectedly the car couldn't start.

    Ciao, the car broke down!

    The three most powerful super off-road vehicles disappeared out of thin air, this is his last super off-road, hell!

    King Karman!

    Kebaher Battle Shield!

    Paramount Predators!

    Thinking of the cars that cost countless money and connections to get back, especially the Paramount Predator, which is the first domestic armored car and the wildest armored car in the world, he was so angry that he kicked his foot, my car! ! !

    Ma De, if you know who stole it, you must kill their whole family!

    "Hiss!!!"

    His foot seemed to be twisted.

    Young Master Rong retracted his feet and got stuck on the slippers.

    O, the slippers are broken.

    His slippers worth 200,000 yuan, this is the last pair!

    Thumping the steering wheel wildly, the ear-piercing horn kept ringing.

    Now it's all right, crushing 20 security guards, many rich people who witnessed the atrocities committed by the three were shocked.

    Look, even the pace of walking is so insane.

    Who lives in Building 50?

    Let's not talk about adults, the little girl looks soft, cute and beautiful, but who knows that she is a violent loli, flying into the air and dislocating her jaw.

    They even lost their bodyguards, showing that they didn't take the Rong family seriously.

    What is it all about?

    Could it be the evil forces?

    Oh my God, how could such a harmonious community be infiltrated with black elements, and what can we do in the future!

    No, no, no, you have to find a way to deal with it.

    Hold on, don't panic, let's see what the Rong family's attitude is.

    In the past, rich people who sneered at the last two villas overtly and secretly, thinking that their existence polluted the air in the community, especially those rich ladies who were full and had nothing to do, saw people coming from 50 buildings, and quickly hid at home to close the doors. .

    I'm afraid that if the movement is slow, the opponent's throwing knife will be thrown over.

    Going back to building 50, opening the iron gate, and then the heavy wooden gate, the dog rushed over in an instant.