Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    I slept a lot during the day, and I was extra energetic at night, so I continued to take stock of the space.

    The peppers, eggplants and cucumbers in the garden have been picked, and the old tree raisin vines bear quite large fruits, which are starting to turn from green to dark red. It is estimated that they will be picked in more than a month.

    In the first year, a total of ten strings were knotted, and it is estimated that they can pick forty to fifty catties when they are mature.

    On a whim, and didn't want to waste time in the space, I tried to pick one with my consciousness.

    I didn't hold out hope, after all, I have never successfully taken something planted in the soil, and I didn't expect a red grape to appear in my hand.

    Surprised, surprise welled up in my heart, and I hurriedly tried to pull the vegetables.

    Not to mention, I really pulled out a few.

    But the consciousness is exhausted and I feel dizzy.

    She can pick the plants in the garden with her consciousness, can she plow the ground and farm?

    After the dizziness is over, use your consciousness to control the hoe to plow the ground.

    It felt like my mind was heavy, but it was really successful, but it only lasted a dozen times.

    Strange, she obviously tried it before, but nothing happened.

    Is it because of my persistence in exercising to strengthen my body that I can succeed now?

    Jiang Ning, who discovered the New World, was extremely happy, and his spiritual awareness can also be exercised, which can save time and make full use of the black soil garden.

    Plant corn, peanuts, sweet potatoes, potatoes, soybeans, mung beans, and plant everything that can be grown.

    So, Jiang Ning practiced repeatedly, until late at night, he matured and turned 5 square meters of ground, and was so tired that he collapsed and fell into bed.

    Coke noticed something strange, and moved his head to smell left and right.

    "Woo, woo..."

    Uneasy, what happened to the shit shovel?

    Jiang Ning shared the joy with Gouzi, "Coke, our rations can be increased again, are you happy, are you happy?"

    "Wow!" Happy, happy, circling in circles!

    The next day I stayed in bed again, continued digging the ground with my consciousness, and only got up to eat breakfast when I was extremely tired.

    Pushing open the curtains, I was shocked to find that it was snowing outside.

    It is snowing along the southern coast, a spectacle that can only be seen by natural disasters.

    The snow is not very big, falling like debris, it is difficult to distinguish without looking carefully.

    Jiang Ning frowned. It was only extremely cold in her previous life, but now it's snowing?

    Sure enough, it is different!

    The extreme cold is enough to kill people, is there still a snow disaster?

    The water was flooded to the sixth floor, and if a snow disaster was really going to happen, how many more floors would have to be built up. Is it really necessary to bury the city alive?