Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161 Trading Fresh Water
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Whether the two peerless treasures are real or not is hard to say.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey is very confident, "Sister, these two are the most precious of the boss. When I received them, I didn't fall asleep for three days and three nights.

    " billionaire.

    Unfortunately, as the natural disaster lasted longer, the dream was shattered.

    Although I don't know if it's true or not, since it's a life-saving favor, Jiang Ning has no reason not to accept it, "Thank you."

    In addition, the sharp-nosed monkey took out another brick from the bag. The gold brick wrapped in newspaper probably has It weighs     two catties, "Sister, this is for you too." Jiang Ning     was puzzled,

    "For me?" The gold will be hers.     Jiang Ning was shocked, "You sell it so expensive?"     This made the sharp-mouthed monkey unhappy again, "Sister, you are so full that you don't know how hungry you are. Do you know how hard it is to get a carload of water? The boss is trying to make connections and take favors." Stuffing presents, I stocked up enough for a few days, thinking how much I can earn, but I didn’t expect them to be devils, and they wanted to buy them with zero dollars.” From his mouth, Jiang Ning learned that the other     party He speaks fluent local dialect and is a regular customer who has dealt with countless times. No one would have thought that he was a devil in sheep's clothing.     This planting almost killed him.     Qin Chuan was very sincere, and Jiang Ning accepted all of them without hesitation, but she had a big appetite and wanted to trade a batch.     Kindness belongs to kindness, and business belongs to business.     The sharp-mouthed monkey is very professional, "Antique calligraphy and painting, gold, silver and jade can be exchanged, but sister, what do you want to exchange?" "     What do you want?"     Come, come, this attitude again!

    But the sharp-mouthed monkey has long been used to it, "It goes without saying, food or water, gasoline is also in high demand."

    Food needs a growth cycle, and gasoline is even more precious, but water is readily available to Jiang Ning.

    She rubbed her nose and said in a low-key way: "There are people above me who can get water."

    The sharp-mouthed monkey's eyes glowed golden, "How much can we get?"

    I said it earlier, so they still went to get sea water to earn those three melons Two dates.

    Jiang Ning glanced at the water tanker, and the sharp-nosed monkey understood it instantly.

    He just said, sister is omnipotent!

    "It's easy to talk, I'll go back and ask the boss, and I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

    Jiang Ning has no problem, and it just so happens that she also wants to verify the authenticity of the paintings and antiques.

    So, I went home with half a bucket of seawater.

    After closing the door, she took pictures of the two treasures with her mobile phone, admired them, and threw them into the space.

    Rare treasure, how can it be so easy to get.

    Jiang Ning didn't have much hope, but the space was really swallowed.

    She couldn't wait to check, hey, there is no change in the black soil garden.