Chapter 211 - 220

ʚChapter 211 Coma
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Doudou chewed the nine-made tangerine peel, "I miss my parents, but I don't want to leave my brothers and sisters."

    Huo Yi hugged her deeply, "Be good, listen to my sister, stay awake and don't sleep.

    " The battle was getting bigger and bigger, and everyone who surrounded the utility room had grim expressions, as if there were vicious gangsters inside, and everyone could be punished.

    Even though Huo Yishen blocked it with his body, he was still kicked hard.

    Concussion patients are most afraid of shaking, and if they kick the door like this, they will soon be unable to withstand it.

    Jiang Ning carried Doudou and put it on the ground. Through the small window opposite the door, she saw that the ground outside was covered with dense hailstones, and the number of hailstones was gradually decreasing.

    Hail usually falls within 2 to 10 minutes, and a few of them last more than 30 minutes.

    It has been about 20 minutes since it happened, and it will stop soon depending on the situation.

    The clamor outside the door became more and more fierce, and the door would break through sooner or later. Without hesitation, Jiang Ning took a few empty medicine bottles and put them in the bag, and then put on their masks.

    Jiang Ning hugged Doudou and covered her head with his hands.

    The angry men were about to continue kicking, but the door was suddenly opened, causing them to almost fall down.

    He raised his head and met the cold eyes and black muzzle.

    Huo Yishen put the gun on the man's head, suppressed his anger and said, "Kick it again!" The

    man's head was not injured at all, and he was startled by his fierce eyes, "I, I was injured, I just want to I just want some medicine, and there is no malice."

    Huo Yishen stepped forward, and he stepped back, "Don't, don't mess around, there are policemen here."

    The people around shouted, "We are all injured, please Give me some medicine."

    "The medicine is here, there is not much left." Jiang Ning raised the bag in Yang's hand, and then stuffed it to the man in the lead, "If you want it, take it with him."

    Throw it to him, then protect Doudou and leave immediately.

    Huo Yishen had a gun in his hand, no one dared to stop him, and even wanted to stay away, so as not to implicate himself.

    The man got the medicine, but before he was happy, someone rushed over to snatch it.

    This is medicine, a hundred times more precious than water and food, and sometimes a single dose can save a life.

    Seeing him get the medicine, many people around were jealous.

    The first one snatched it up, and soon there was a second one, rushing towards it.

    "Don't grab it, don't grab it, the medicine is mine..."

    The man's angry voice was drowned in the crowd.

    Squeezing out of the crowded lobby, the hailstorm outside had almost stopped, and the hail that occasionally fell from the sky was not as big as before.

    Many survivors couldn't wait, and ran out with buckets to pick them up.

    The weather was hot, and the hailstones melted quickly. They raced against time regardless of the danger. Even though many people were injured and their foreheads were still bleeding, they just ignored it and put hailstones into buckets desperately.