Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11 Double Tornado
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    There was no key in 1803, Jiang Ning was looking for a tool to pry the door open, but Lu Yu took out a strange-shaped single hook from his pocket, fiddled with it for a few minutes - and it opened.

    Jiang Ning, who was startled into a cold sweat, "..." instantly felt that the two doors of the house were not safe!

    Zheng Weili laughed and said, "I'm not afraid that there is no way to get in. He has been working at home for two days."

    1803 has three bedrooms and two living rooms. The money was not rented out.

    Trespassing on residential buildings is illegal, Zheng Weili felt uneasy, and discussed with Lu Yu, "We are only staying temporarily, try not to touch their things, and recover when we leave." After choosing a room with less furniture, the two began to clean, Jiang

    Ning Give me a hand.

    The house is pretty good, but the balcony is not sealed with glass, it is just surrounded by invisible stainless steel wires, which makes water everywhere.

    Seeing that there is still a bag and a half of rice left, but Jiang Ning eats a lot of noodles and rice noodles, barely able to last until the end of the typhoon, so she has no intention of helping.

    She prepared copies for each of Lu Yu and Zhang Chao, fearing that it would be too eye-catching and cause suspicion, so she only gave the basic standard equipment, and how far she can go next depends on herself.

    After tidying up inside and out, Jiang Ning greeted the two of them exhausted and went back to the house.

    As a neighbor, it is inevitable to visit. She hid the things that should not appear, and ate a hearty meal at noon.

    Cordyceps flower chicken soup, braised pork ribs, fried water spinach, a piece of Kirin watermelon.

    Waking up from a nap, the internet is down.

    Once the internet was cut off, I lost contact with the whole world completely, and loneliness flooded my heart.

    Feeling bored, Jiang Ning started exercising.

    She has good physical fitness, and she also enrolled in several clubs at the university, such as Taekwondo, Tai Chi, military boxing, self-defense, and Sanda, which she learned from Zheng Weili.

    Miscellaneous but not refined, but better than comprehension.

    After two hours of repeated training, I was sweating like a dog, but I felt an indescribable sense of comfort all over my body.

    If you want to live and live better than others, you must constantly improve yourself.

    Jiang Ning made a plan, spending 2 hours a day exercising, 3 hours learning Chinese medicine, and another 2 hours learning basic surgical knowledge by himself.

    There are hundreds of books stuffed in the space, all of which were taken from the school library by cheating, so you can slowly ponder over the past few years.

    She also took a psychology book, and she has to study it as soon as possible.

    Except for those who died from various natural disasters, those who can live to the end in the last days, in fact, there are not many normal people, those who commit suicide, self-mutilate, or take revenge on society.

    Including Jiang Ning's mental problems.

    Cranky, anxious, depressed.

    Therefore, I have prepared a lot of antidepressants this time, and I hope I will not use them.