Chapter 271 - 280

ʚChapter 271 Jiang Ning Blushed
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    of course not! Third Young Master Rong almost choked on her brain circuit.

    He admitted that Jiang Ning was indeed good-looking, but the most important thing he lacked was a woman, so he asked what kind of beauty he hadn't seen before?

    Top stars, Internet celebrities, young models, grassroots, as long as he hooks his fingers, there is nothing he can't get.

    "You think too much." Rong Sanshao's face was full of black lines, "I'm just attracted by your mystery."

    That's okay, I almost scared Jiang Ning, being liked by him is a disaster, "So?

    " You are curious, so I accidentally hit you with a car today."

    Jiang Ning smiled, "San Shao, I am very curious about your brain circuit, do you think I should take a knife to open it to see?"

    Well, dare to talk to him She is definitely the first woman who speaks like this.

    Third Young Master Rong looked a little awkward, and looked away, "I didn't expect what happened today to be such a big deal, I'm sorry." Oh, it turns out that the

    second generation ancestor will also have an apology one day.

    If it were someone else, Jiang Ning might not give up, but... thinking of the vehicles and accessories in the space, as well as the swallowed pink diamonds.

    The heart is still a little empty.

    Besides, her ultimate goal is to continue to have sex in the villa, and the Rong family is not easy to mess with. Since he gave the steps, there is no need to go all the way to the dark.

    "I accept." Jiang Ning looked at Rong Sanshao, "I've always kept my door shut and lived quietly. I'm really not interested in you. I just want to get along peacefully in the future. It's best to treat the 50 buildings as a transparent building. Of

    course, if you insist on looking for trouble, we are not afraid of trouble."

    You, referring to those rich people in the community who claim to be upper class.

    This is not only for Rong Sanshao, but also for those self-righteous people.

    Rong Sanshao couldn't hold back his face, but thinking of his father's completely different attitude after seeing Ling Ju, he finally chose to swallow his breath.

    He waved his hand and left gracefully.

    Gouzi stubbornly stood where he was, staring at the steaming legs that were gradually going away, baring his teeth!

    Jiang Ning patted it and went home.

    After closing the courtyard door, Huo Yishen came down from upstairs, "What did he tell you?"

    Jiang Ning said truthfully, "He said he was attracted to me."

    Huo Yi frowned deeply, and it took a long time before he spoke, "What about you?"

    Jiang Ning Ning moved forward and sniffed in front of him, "What's the smell, it seems a bit sour."

    Huo Yi hugged her deeply, "Are you also attracted to him?"

    "Jealous?" Jiang Ning smiled, "So unsure of myself ?”

    Of course not, but I still feel uncomfortable.

    "You think too much, I guess he was beaten into a daze, and there is something wrong with his brain circuit."

    Jiang Ning sat down and explained, "Rong Sanshao is the youngest son of the Rong family, and he was spoiled since he was a child. Xing Pengyue, cultivated his domineering character, but he was taught to be a man by the end of the natural disaster.