Chapter 351 - 360

ʚChapter 351 Evacuation from Phoenix City
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Looking at them, Jiang Ning fell into deep thought.

    In fact, she really didn't want to go anywhere, she subconsciously wanted to stay away from the far sea and Shi Jinshan, as long as she was with the people she cared about, it didn't matter where she went.

    But in the past few years, no matter Qin Chuan, Lu Yu and Zhang Chao, including Rong Sanshao and the other owners of the community, they all use the 50 buildings as the direction mark, and they are all aligned.

    Otherwise, why did the Rong family take the initiative to make friends in the past few years? Rong Sanshao even told her that it was Shi Jinshan who was hit by the satellite swarm.

    The source of the news must be official, he told himself that he just wanted to know her choice, so as to make a choice that is beneficial to the family.

    It’s okay if you’re still in the community, no one knows the secrets of Building 50 once the courtyard gate is closed, but it’s different when you go out.

    No one knows what is going to happen, and how to survive when encountering a disaster that cannot be resisted by manpower?

    Over the years, she has been vaguely worried, although she and Huo Yishen have been devoting themselves to cultivating Doudou, but people's hearts are the most unpredictable.

    Doudou will grow up, may even get married and have children in the future, and have a close lover and family. Once she faces unbearable difficulties, will she have the desire to covet her?

    But now so many people are looking up to her, so many pairs of eyes are full of desire for life.

    When you are not in a desperate situation, it is all hello, me, hello, everyone, and it can be a timely gift or icing on the cake.

    But what about when it comes time to choose between life and death?

    During the smog, Qin Chuan was able to test the medicine on his child. He might not be afraid of death, but he definitely didn't want his son to die.

    She believed that Zhang Chao and Lu Yu would not harm her, but what if Zheng Weili or Ding Qi were going to die?

    In their hearts, can they be more important than them?

    At the beginning of their acquaintance, Huo Yishen may not be as important as Zhang Chao and Lu Yu, but after so many years of life and death support, he still has the intimacy of sharing the same bed.

    If you really have to choose between the two, Jiang Ning knows his answer very well.

    So, if she can't do it, don't have extravagant expectations for others.

    She thought for a while before she said, "I want to go to the Huicheng military base. If it suits me, I can settle down. If it doesn't suit me, I can choose."

    Jiacheng's official base will not go, and even the Rong family was forced to return to Fengcheng. How fierce the struggle is, the various forces are taking turns to appear on the scene, and Jiang Ning is not a good-tempered person, so there is no need to run around.

    If Huicheng can't stay, maybe go to a high altitude place.

    Natural disasters and man-made disasters, the journey is full of dangers, Jiang Ning himself may not be able to escape unscathed, let alone protect or take care of others.

    Zhang Chao and the others are good at skills, Qin Chuan has brothers, and they are not the ones who will be caught without a fight when they are in danger.