Chapter 23: Accept Your Fate (COMPLETED)

You thought he would be furious because you tried to escape but right now he was looking at you like you were a small rabbit trapped in a trap set by him. Forever.  He had that devilish grin on, His eyes locking you in, his hands caressing your cheeks.

"My love" You felt shivers down your spine when he called you that. Did I hear it correctly....? "....what?"

"My love. From now on you won't be able to escape ever again. We'll be together for eternity"

"What?"

"You heard it. I got rid of everything that could have helped you escape. And also found some information about me and this world and yours too. They created this world and then got worried because I was getting too powerful and they wouldn't be able to control me anymore. So they picked a person from another world so they could stop me. Too bad their plan failed. It doesn't matter anymore. Everything has been taken care of. I destroyed the one who created me."

He found out everything. Every single thing. God knows what he's going to do now.

"But I don't plan on getting out of this world"

"...why?"

"Because I have a reason to stay here, you, Y/n.

You didn't say anything and just looked at him. He is saying as if I'm going to stay here with him forever. There must be a way to escape.

Leon chuckled at your thoughts "Are you still thinking about escaping? Y/n looks like you didn't hear me. I said you are going to stay here with me for eternity!! I destroyed everything. Every single thing. That means your only way of returning to your world is gone as well"

Fear took over you as you heard a chuckle while saying those things. You refused to let go of that last string of hope. You didn't want to give up. But deep down you knew that there was no hope left. The system that brought you here and was your only way of returning to your world. But now it's destroyed by Leon you'll be stuck in this world forever. Your tears started flowing again. There is no escape.

"The world won't repeat anymore! I'll make it so that we don't age. That way we'll be together forever. I won't let anything or anyone separate us. Not even death.

"Y/n, your fate is to be with me accept it." he wiped your tears and looked at you adoring your every feature.

You closed your eyes as if accepting your fate as Leon leaned closer to you embracing your every curve and locked his lips into yours.

***************

THE END!!!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!
I WILL ADD AN EXTRA CHAPTER FOR SOME SMUT HUUHUHOHO!